"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
Lady M

Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by Lady M »

LockedInBelgium wrote:
Sun May 10, 2020 7:54 am
Hello all,

I'm a 25 year old Belgian male, locked by my KH/GF and just stumbled upon this forum.
Made an account because it seems like a nice place.

Most likely won't be posting that much, but will be reading a lot :D
Hi there and welcome!
0 x
Lady: Wife & Keyholder to cagedmonkey who is locked 24/7
Currently Wearing: Jail Bird
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our journey & Podcast

LockedInBelgium

Post by LockedInBelgium »

Lady M wrote:
Sun May 10, 2020 1:35 pm
LockedInBelgium wrote:
Sun May 10, 2020 7:54 am
Hello all,

I'm a 25 year old Belgian male, locked by my KH/GF and just stumbled upon this forum.
Made an account because it seems like a nice place.

Most likely won't be posting that much, but will be reading a lot :D
Hi there and welcome!
Thank you!
0 x

King Hippo

Post by King Hippo »

My wife and I just started chastity play within the past week & this seemed like a pretty friendly forum. I know this sounds like a pretty troll name, but it was recommended that we pick "safe words". Mine is Hippo, so I thought it would be funny to make my name King Hippo and her's will probably be Queen "insert safe word".

Looking forward to meeting everyone.
1 x
"Sometimes even to live is an act of courage." -Lucius Annaeus Seneca

Lady M

Post by Lady M »

Hi there King Hippo and welcome to the forum!
0 x
Lady: Wife & Keyholder to cagedmonkey who is locked 24/7
Currently Wearing: Jail Bird
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our journey & Podcast

QueenBumblebee

Post by QueenBumblebee »

Hey, new here. I’m completely new to this role as key holder and I’m hoping I can learn a lot on this forum. My husband introduced to concept a few nights ago and there’s a lot to learn about the key holder role.
2 x

Homebody

Post by Homebody »

Welcome King Hippo and QueenBumbleBee. I wish you a happy adventure with chastity.
0 x

Cagedguest

Post by Cagedguest »

Hi I am begining my chastity experiences with my Wife, if any KHs, have good suggestions on literature my wife could read to get more interested in her control side please point me in the right direction. She is very much hesitant on a lot of non vanilla stuff, and I'm trying to work her up at her own pace with what she is comfortable with doing. I'm open to almost anything revolving around the chastity landscape that is not focused on physical pain to the caged hubby. (me)
0 x

TwistedMister
Last orgasm: March 1st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 1

Post by TwistedMister »

QueenBumblebee wrote:
Tue May 12, 2020 12:39 pm
Hey, new here. I’m completely new to this role as key holder and I’m hoping I can learn a lot on this forum. My husband introduced to concept a few nights ago and there’s a lot to learn about the key holder role.
Welcome.

There is a [private] Keyholder forum which can only be accessed by Keyholders, though I don't think it's very busy. Maybe with the number of new Keyholders signing up lately that might change.

Reading the other forums may give you insights and ideas on things *you* might want to try. You can learn a little, or you can learn a lot, but you should probably go at your own speed, you don't need to learn everything all at once.

One thing to remember- everybody 'does it' differently, what works for some others may not work for you or may not be quite what you want. Don't feel like there are 'rules' that say you *have* to do things the way others might be doing them. As someone else once said, it's like a buffet, you can pick and choose what you like. You just have to find what works for *you*.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted

PickleHolder

Post by PickleHolder »

Hello,
I have appreciated this forum and am ready to join and participate some. I have come to very much enjoy my role as keyholder and look forward to learning and contributing.
P
1 x

TwistedMister
Last orgasm: March 1st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 1

Post by TwistedMister »

PickleHolder wrote:
Wed May 13, 2020 8:38 am
Hello,
I have appreciated this forum and am ready to join and participate some. I have come to very much enjoy my role as keyholder and look forward to learning and contributing.
P
Welcome, and enjoy as much as you want. ;)

Give me a minute, and I will add you to the Keyholder group, which will enable you to see the hidden Keyholder Forum...
1 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted