Much cheaper alternative to the CB6000...

For the gearheads in the audience
CC16HAO
Much cheaper alternative to the CB6000...

Post by CC16HAO »

Hi All, I'm new here and wanted to share my experiences of wearing my first proper chastity device with you all.
I say first proper device, because I had made my own device to wear beforehand, which worked well but it stuck out too far when worn under my trousers.
Firstly, I didn't want to spend a lot of money on my first proper device in case it wouldn't fit properly, and if so, that I probably couldn't return it once tried and would lose the money I spent.
I found several sex toy sites here selling a device called a CB6000, but it was ludicrously expensive...Over a £100!
After some searching online I found an identical device called a 16HAO (hence my user name), which was being sold on amazon UK for just £17.99!!! It came direct from China so I had to wait at least two weeks for it to arrive, which was very frustrating.
Unlike the CB6000 it comes in flesh-pink colour...The nearest available CB6000 colour to that is girly pink, only really suitable for sissy cucks...I am straight and no sissy, so flesh colour suited me fine.
After several days of wearing it with the largest ring, on and off, I had found all it's flaws and the solutions to them (I am an Engineer by trade).
The first flaw I found was the very small radius sizes on the inner corners of both sides of the ring and on the corners at the entrance to the cock tube...For comfort I made these larger/more rounded, using a couple of different grades of sandpaper.
The second flaw was the locking method...A small padlock. Whilst the locking shut of this can give instant gratification to your manhoods new owner, it's a very sloppy solution as if you jump around for any reason, or wiggle your caged crotch around in a suggestive manner for any reason, it rattles and slaps about. The noise created could easily betray it's presence to co workers, leading to embarrassing situations at work if they get curious and decide to ask you what is causing the noise!
The locking parts of the padlock can corrode when exposed to a lot of water when worn for a long time, like say when your wear your device in the shower, and this can eventually prevent the key working, leaving you locked in with no way out but with the help of a pair of bolt-cutters or an angle grinder. The Padlock is also quite heavy and adds to the general discomfort. To solve these problems I came up with a much lighter, corrosion resistant, lower profile, silent and secure alternative...An A2 Stainless Steel M3 Allen screw and Nylocs (self locking nuts).
The last flaw I found actually was a shockingly bad design flaw...I discovered than even when the CB6000 is being worn correctly, and supposedly locked in place with a padlock that only your manhoods owner can remove, the two side locating pins can be quickly and easily removed with your fingers...The result is the top part of the ring comes away leading to instant release of the device!...Totally defeating the object of locking it securely in the first place! Some wearers can cheat and try to pull their penis out of the device...No need...Two pins, a couple seconds and your free as a bird!
Of course I quickly found 100% secure foolproof solution for this as well...I accurately drilled a 2mm hole in the end of each side pin, 5mm from the end, and made two locking pins from 1.6mm hard-drawn Copper wire, that I could insert into the holes to prevent them being pulled backwards...The 90 degree loops at the other end of the pins both holds the pins securely in place onto the centre pin, using a single lock, the same lock that secures device. Now I can feel 100% secure and inescapably locked up when wearing my device, which is very comforting.
I also see a lot of people recommending one type of lubricant or other for easy shaft insertion into the tube...The best lube I have found for the latter, that is also probably the cheapest lube, is good old Vaseline (Petroleum Jelly)...No need for expensive Silicone lubes at all. I will try to post a pic showing how the the locking pins look in place.
John T.
Attachments
16AHO locking pins sml.jpg
16AHO locking pins sml.jpg (96.68 KiB) Viewed 1670 times
Last edited by CC16HAO on Wed Mar 25, 2020 5:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: Much cheaper alternative to the CB6000...

Post by Tom Allen »

The problem, IMO, with petrolatum or other oil based lubes, is that they tend to trap dirt, sweat, urine, and the resultant bacteria that causes a funky odor.

I would suggest a viscous hand cream, like Nivea or Gold Bond. It washed out easily with hot water, and is easily reapplied with cotton swabs.
0 x
Skip

Post by Skip »

I like to use coconut oil. Lasts a long time, works really well and actually smells pleasant even after extended wear.
0 x
CC16HAO

Post by CC16HAO »

Skip wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:36 pm I like to use coconut oil. Lasts a long time, works really well and actually smells pleasant even after extended wear.
Do you recommend any particular brand?
0 x
Skip

Post by Skip »

It doesn't seem to matter. I just buy whatever's available in the drug store or grocery store. Just always cold pressed and organic. There's a bit of variance in viscosity brand to brand, but in the end after it heats up on your fingers it's just oil. One extra advantage about it is that you can put a bit on your fingers while it's cold (so it's solid) and run it down your pants and re-apply quickly even in for example the office etc. without creating a mess anywhere.
0 x