"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
KittensBoyToy
Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by KittensBoyToy » Tue May 28, 2019 8:06 am

Howdy, chastity_boi., look forward to reading about your journey as you progress.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
Happy to be Kitten's property!

Nonono6444

Post by Nonono6444 » Tue May 28, 2019 10:23 am

Hi Everyone,

I have been researching chastity for a while, and my soon to be wife knows I am into into this lifestyle and II want to explore it more. She is unfortunately does not have a dom personality and I only wear my cage when I want and never for more then a day or 2. I will tell a my journey whenever my account is live.
0 x

Lunaslocked

Post by Lunaslocked » Wed May 29, 2019 6:55 am

hi everyone.

Just created my account as you might have guessed.

Im a 20-something transgirl, and please, not a sissy. im not playing dress up.

anyways, I've been interested in chastity since I was 18-19 years old, and still am but actually never found a community with poeople that are professionals outside of your normal BDSM/Kink sites.
Im here to explore, learn more about the chastity community, and what chastity cages I should go for.

currently using a cheaper amazon cage and been in it for a few weeks.
0 x

KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy » Wed May 29, 2019 8:12 am

Welcome to CF, @Nonono6444. Be patient with the wife/fiance. Fortunately for me, my wife was on board with my chastity from the beginning but she told everyone she was a Key Holder and NOT a Dom. That has changed as our relationship has evolved and she now says she is starting to enjoy the Dom role.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy

Schnoff

Post by Schnoff » Sat Jun 01, 2019 3:05 am

Welcome @Lunaslocked . You'll find this is not a roleplaying site - no fear, there's not going to be a bunch of sissy comments.

I am unsure what you mean by professionals. Are we all adults that have jobs? Sure. Is this a forum full of kink professionals / sex workers? Not so much. We may have some among our membership, but if so, they're not using the forum to advertise.
0 x

neil_c

Post by neil_c » Sat Jun 01, 2019 8:35 am

Hi all,

Thanks for adding me to the forum.

I am a middle aged married gay man. My initial and still primary fetish is diapers (I am a DL). From that, I developed an interest in enemas and then chastity. I have been combining the three for many years. My partner and I don't have a very active sex life, so this has been mostly a solo activity.

I have a steel, nub, chastity device I bought very cheaply off the internet. I saw it used by godoggyboy on xtube and had to have it. It fits great. I can't seem to sleep with it, but often wear it during the day.

- Neil
0 x

ukdave

Post by ukdave » Tue Jun 04, 2019 3:25 am

Hi

I've read this forum a great deal over the last couple of years as I was trying to find the device for me - after a long journey I have finally found it. So I thought now might be the time to join properly and post some of the stuff I found out along the way that might help others with their choices.

Cheers

Dave
0 x

locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 » Tue Jun 04, 2019 7:05 am

Welcome neil_c & ukdave
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing DHgate A273

KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy » Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:46 am

Welcome to Lunaslocked, neil_c, and ukdave. You will not find any judgement here, just a lot of friendly folks to help you out.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy

SlaveBlutarsky

Post by SlaveBlutarsky » Wed Jun 05, 2019 11:11 am

Hi, I'm SlaveBlutarsky (my login over various sites included FL).

I've been interested in kink pretty much all my life. Chastity for the last ten years or so, my first device was a stupid CB-xxxx device that was totally useless, but increased my interest.

My wife and I have an active kink life and are active in our local community. We go to a lot of classes, socials, and longer camp/con events.

I'm here to learn more about chastity obv. I have a 4g PA and am currently wearing a cheap knock off with a 'chastity lock' through my hole as a security device. We'd eventually like to go custom fitted, high security. I'm looking forward to learning from others experience and contributing when I can.
1 x