Curious about genital piercings

Living the real life under lock and key
Betterthansmith
Last orgasm: June 1st, 2022
Re: Curious about genital piercings

Post by Betterthansmith »

WifeIsVanilla wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:57 pm I am not sure if I would ever get one, even though a PA piercing seems like a sure fire way to make a ball trap device completely secure, but I am curious and would appreciate hearing from members who have ever had a genital piercing regarding any of the following.

1 - How long have you had your piercing, or how long did you have it before you gave up and let it heal?

2 - If you let it heal: Why did you do so? Do you miss it and would you consider getting another? Did you have any issues with the healing process?

3 - What do you consider to be the pros and cons of your piercing(s)?

4 - Please share any interesting experiences you have had because of your piercing: good, bad or just . . . interesting.

Thanks in advance.
Hi

I had mine done in December 2017 at 10g... A painful 30 seconds as expected. Took longer than expected to heal up and stop oozing despite the daily salt baths and spray. Eventually after about 4 months everything was right and all healed and no pain.

I'm up to a 4g now (5mm) which I like so will probably stick around this size.

I like it, but while my partner loves the look of it, it comes out for sex as it can be painful for her. I don't really get that much extra pleasure (if any) when its in and I'm in....

I like it and don;t want to take it out but at the same time I haven't found it to be something incredible like some people suggest. I'm a bit 'meh' about it.

I got it with one eye on getting a PA chastity device, but now have the fear that there would be some sort of accident and it rips out :o - happy to be corrected on that one... Just seems you'd have the weight of a device pulling on your piercing...?

I've shown a few friends who've been either 'that's cool' or 'wtf!'. In short I'm glad I've done it (its the only piercing i've ever had) but if you told me i had to take it out and never have it again it wouldn't be the end of the world...
1 x
Schnoff
Last orgasm: August 14th, 2023

Post by Schnoff »

Betterthansmith wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:25 am I like it, but while my partner loves the look of it, it comes out for sex as it can be painful for her. I don't really get that much extra pleasure (if any) when its in and I'm in....

I got it with one eye on getting a PA chastity device, but now have the fear that there would be some sort of accident and it rips out :o - happy to be corrected on that one... Just seems you'd have the weight of a device pulling on your piercing...?
What kind of jewelry? I am told that a curved barbell with a large-ish end ball is pleasurable for the receiving partner. A ring or horseshoe, not so much. You could, carefully, experiment with a curved barbell and see how she likes it. Surface area matters: Small surface area can hurt; larger is pleasurable. Hence the "large-ish end ball".

4ga won't "rip out", the surface area is big enough to prevent that. If you are worried about discomfort, you could go up to 2ga. In my experience, vigorous sex with the piercing in at 4ga could still "pinch" at times; it was entirely comfortable at 2ga.

Edit: Weight of a device matters. I tried a steel device without ball trap from Steelworxx, it's not comfortable at 0ga. Too heavy. Ball-trap devices hang from your balls, not your dick; no concern there. Titanium or plastic devices that hang just from the piercing also are comfortable due to their low weight.
1 x
Schnoff
My orgasm denial blog
Tango tangor ergo sum.
LockedUpNewb

Post by LockedUpNewb »

WifeIsVanilla wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:57 pm I am not sure if I would ever get one, even though a PA piercing seems like a sure fire way to make a ball trap device completely secure, but I am curious and would appreciate hearing from members who have ever had a genital piercing regarding any of the following.

1 - How long have you had your piercing, or how long did you have it before you gave up and let it heal?

2 - If you let it heal: Why did you do so? Do you miss it and would you consider getting another? Did you have any issues with the healing process?

4 - Please share any interesting experiences you have had because of your piercing: good, bad or just . . . interesting.

Thanks in advance.

I got pierced at 47yrs old. Never had a piercing or tattoo before. That was November 2018. So I've had it for 6 months.

Mine healed fine. My piercer spent a lot of time getting it lined up before she pierced me. It bled a few drops initially, and then I had a few blood spots for 10--12 hours. Not a big deal at all.

It took about a week for the soreness to go away. I used an aerosol saline spray a few times per day.

The initial pain of getting pierced only lasted 2 or 3 seconds at most. I was sore... she DID poke a hole in me, but it wasn't debilitating pain.

I was initially pierced at 12ga. I'm on the smaller side of normal, so the initial piercing needed to be smaller. I let it heal for 8 weeks, then we purchased a 10g and 8g ring at the same time. A little bacitracin and the 10g slipped in effortlessly. We took that out and tried the 8ga. It was little right, but it slipped in. I used the 8ga for 2 months then slipped a 6ga in. We're stopping at 6ga for now. That's big enough for a cage with a locking pin. I may go to 4g later.

Pros:
Wife LOVES it. We still haven't purchased a cage with a locking pin, but we will soon.

I love it.

Cons:
Wearing blue Jean's for the 1st month was torture.
I've gotten 1 UTI, which is highly unusual for me.

We have not had PIV sex with the captive head ring inserted. I always remove it for that type of sex. My wife did say giving me a blowjob with the ring in was ... interesting.

We initially purchased pliers and tools to expand the captive bead rings. We soon discovered the rings that have a spring loaded bead, so tools not required.

Neither of us initially wanted to go any thicker than 8ga because that's all that is required for the Lori's tube. But we discovered that we both like the jewelry very much and we're having to exercise an extreme amount of restraint to keep from gauging up to ridiculous sizes. I'm at 6g now and really want to move up to 4g but we are waiting until we at least get the cage, and may buy an additional locking pin for the 4g ring, should we ever decide to go up one more size.

Overall experience has been very positive. I was initially worried that I wouldn't heal quickly, because of my age. I think it actually healed pretty quickly.
2 x
Caged Lion

Post by Caged Lion »

I had a frenum piercing for about 20 years. This is very different from a PA. It's a ring or barbell just under the head right near the sensitive spot on the underside of the penis. https://malechastityjournal.com/wp-cont ... cing.png is a link to mine.

It was comfortable and made sex better for my partner. When I had a ring in it, it was handy for attaching things. One partner enjoyed threading the chain connecting two nipple clips through the ring and then attach them to my nipples. Since the chain was rather short I had to bend over to lessen the pull on both my stretched penis and nipples.

This piercing came in very handy when I reviewed the Lori chastity tubes. All of her early tubes attached via the freum piercing. Unfortunately, the tubes were so heavy that within hours the piercing was irritated and painful. I also had a gauche piercing. (https://malechastityjournal.com/wp-cont ... ercing.png) This one is in an interesting place on the lower part of the perineum. The piercer found the spot by gently touching in the area until when she touched the spot where she pierced my anus would clench. It felt very sexy when it was healed and got touched. Unfortunately, it worked itself out by getting twisted in my underwear. I got it re-pierced. It tore itself out again. No real damage was done besides a slight scar. It wasn't painful to get and healed easily. I never had anything in it other than the barbell in the picture.
0 x
Our podcasts on Apple Podcast Store
https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/m ... 1528619424
In chastity since 2013
https://malechastityjournal.com
danj

Post by danj »

I'm starting to have thoughts about getting a PA. My wife is pretty squeamish, so not very likely to encourage me. The added security with a PA is hot, and I think they look very cool. I'm kinda turned on by the idea of being required to get one by my wife now that she is fully in control of her cock, though she'd never require that!
0 x
-Dan

and yes, that IS my beautiful hotwife wearing the key to my cb-6000s!

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271 (2)
Currently Wearing: Steelheart
Hello62

Post by Hello62 »

Hello got a pa piercing 25 years ago overtime the hole got larger and migrated my gland is now split on the underside which I like missed having a piercing s got my foreskin done have 4 north south east and west endless possibilities with rings or padlocks go for it
0 x
thewave22

Post by thewave22 »

Thanks in advance.
I got my PA i think about 6 years ago and i didnt even knew chastity was a thing. for the record, i dont have any other piercing/ tatoo and if i come across you, you have 0 chance of guessing i have a PA, i dont look like the type.
I dont think PA ever heals, im about 6 months with nothing in the hole, the diameter sure tightens but there is a hole and i can wear a hoop around 3mm.
pros: freaking love that piercing, goes well with chastity, it blows girls brain out sometimes, can become a bar bet.
cons: my pee is divided 98% good old stream, and 2% leaking drops downwards, meaning i have to pee real close to the toilet, but i really dont care.
experience:
Well there was a time i tried all sorts of crazy piercings down there, some of which are the hollow ear expanders, the ones you screw, i put a 5mm one (i think) and it was brilliant cuz i had two piss streams, and i could choose which one i piss from, same goes for cumming, shooting cum straight down? mindblowing.
problem was, that after a few days i wanted to remove that one, but the damm made-in-china-0.8$ piece of crap got the screwing part rusty inside and it stuck, it took me 2 days to remove, and involved rought tools and a lot of pain, and i learned a lesson- what you save in budget you pay with blood.
3 x
Mikejames

Post by Mikejames »

I want to get a PA. I havent talked to my wife about it yet but i think she will go along. Figuring by the time covid19 clears up we will both be ready for the next step.
2 x