Living the real life under lock and key
- Posts: 196
- Joined: Fri May 12, 2017 3:32 pm
- Location: South West Connecticut
We have been together since 1974, married since 1981 and I've been in chastity since April of this year.
- Posts: 63
- Joined: Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:05 am
We've been married for 25 years. I first introduced chastity into our relationship around 3 1/2 years ago but first attempt failed. Brought it up again this year and so far it seems to be clicking.
- Posts: 42
- Joined: Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:40 am
Been married for 22 years and have been locked up for about 85% of the last five and a half years
- Posts: 455
- Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2014 10:22 am
Great question! And this thread seems to have elicited more responses, faster than almost all others.
Together 34 years, married 31, chastity (on and off) for 3+ years.
Formerly caged and enjoyed it.
Tease me, deny me, thrill me! Just do it slowly.
- Posts: 135
- Joined: Thu Nov 12, 2015 5:37 pm
- Location: Southern California
Married 11 years, together 14 years. Just hit the 2 year mark for chastity.
- Posts: 213
- Joined: Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:02 pm
Married for 30+ years and in chastity for the last 2. locked up 24/7 and let out for the occasional orgasm. last time was 10 weeks locked.
- Posts: 231
- Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:30 am
Married 25 years and we’re new to chastity.
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:29 pm
- Location: Northern Ohio
Was married 26 years before my vows were fulfilled. I’m now a widower experimenting with chastity with my girlfriend/Keyholder. I could never approach my wife with the suggestion. For us chastity was between the ears only. I think she may have enjoyed holding my key.
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:16 am
25 years married and just over 4 years in chastity. My orgasms have been steadily reducing whilst Mrs Chaste has even more! And we love it. Less orgasms but lots of teasing, which is as it should be.
- Posts: 47
- Joined: Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:31 pm
married over 36 yrs and in chastity for 2 1/2 yrs