bige14
Re: What is it like wearing a chasity device with a plug

Post by bige14 »

I can't really find one that a 6mm plug
0 x
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

Is it a plug or a urethral insert you are looking for?
Tey searching for 6mm sound or 6mm urethral

Found this withing a minute:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/155200773009 ... media=COPY
0 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(
BWiley

Post by BWiley »

As I posted before I've been trying a cage with a plug and most I could wear it without discomfort was about a day, taking it off at night.
But the other day I put it on and actually forgot about it and left it on overnight and am still wearing it 3 days later with absolutely no discomfort. So I don't really see where long term usage is doable. I still forget I'm wearing it all the time and the additional feeling of control when I do feel it is very good.
So the metal tube is the way to go.
1 x
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

Mines been in since June. I just don't notice it anymore unless I'm horny. Like when I forget I'm wearing the cage.
0 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(
BWiley

Post by BWiley »

I used a cage with a metal tube with the bulb head. It was very comfortable and soon it was not noticeable at all. I ordered another tube to add to another cage and after a while it started to hurt a little. I removed the tube and took it to the buffing wheel and smoothed the sharpish edge. I used a Qtip with alcohol to clean out the inside of the tube, it was dirty. I tried it again and after several hours it is a complete success. Don't notice it at all. something to think about if you have some discomfort if you try a metal tube/plug.
1 x