A new psychological/emotional experience

Living the real life under lock and key
Critter228
A new psychological/emotional experience

Post by Critter228 »

Last night I had a different experience. I haven’t been caged lately but I’ve been on orgasm denial for three weeks today. We’ve been very sexual almost every night during this time so I’m kinda Getting used to not cumming and I’m not expecting to, though I’m still really sensitive and horny.

But last night after over An hour of her teasing me with her hand, then her mouth, then me doing her doggy style we were laying next to each other. I was resting, she was recovering from probably her fifth or sixth orgasm. I was still rock hard and climbed on top of her but I swear it was different.

I felt like I was riding her. Even though I was penetrating, she was enjoying it more, I was doing all the work and I knew my ability / permission to orgasm was all up to her. Maybe the first time in all my denial streaks and teasing play I truly felt subservient, dependent and riding her. I swear the roles could’ve been reversed and she could’ve been penetrating me and I still would’ve slammed down on her willing to make the effort to please her and to get whatever pleasure I could. Knowing it wouldn’t lead to orgasm.

I moaned and pouted. Rolled off of her after she had two more orgasms and I doubt I could’ve went longer without having an accident. I think she felt something was different too but there’s no way she could know what I was feeling. It was a subtle difference but in that moment I felt the roles truly were reversed.

Does that make any sense to anyone? I’m sure you all have felt submissive and willing to please but in that moment I felt like a bit[h in heat riding her. Ugh.
2 x
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: A new psychological/emotional experience

Post by sirmebane »

It is a dangerous dance when you know you aren't supposed to orgasm. My wife enjoys the penetration but when I'm not allowed to finish she really gets into pushing buttons that she knows will push my stamina into the corner. My issue is that once I hit a certain plateau I'm either going to have to stop long enough to lose the erection or an accident may happen on the next thrust.

I love the sensation of being inside her but there is a specific mood required you aren't worked toward an end goal. I get it.
0 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123
Critter228
Re: A new psychological/emotional experience

Post by Critter228 »

Yeah she tends to start moving her hips to tempt me and I have to say “no no!” Or it’ll push me over. I need to be in complete control to walk that line. She’s ruined quite a few that way. And may be how we got our daughter. Lol
0 x