[danj] After long break, feels so good to be locked

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
danj

Re: [danj] After long break, feels so good to be locked

Post by danj » Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:55 pm

K F B 65 wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 2:26 pm
Danj, my balls don't want to go through any of the non adjustable rings.....too bad they don't make a good ratchet type like hand cuffs that you can fit just right ... no escaped balls there....
With my Steelheart, it has escaped up through the gap, so it becomes basically trapped between the cage and up inside my body, not comfortable at all. It's probably the base of the tube itself putting pressure on it after the escape.
0 x
-Dan

and yes, that IS my beautiful hotwife wearing the key to my cb-6000s!

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271
Currently Wearing: Looker 3

danj

Post by danj » Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:03 pm

0 x
-Dan

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271

danj

Post by danj » Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:59 am

Even with my blog, I'll probably post here with little tidbits. :)

I have to say, my wife has been keeping me consistently locked more than ever before in our 10 or so years of playing with chastity. Though I guess we're not really "playing" anymore, with the changes we made last month. With the new commitment to her being in control, I couldn't be happier. I feel like she really does own the penis, and yeah it's amazing. We've both matured enough to know what we both want, and this part is huge for me. This is what I've wanted and finally it's real.

I've also placed an order with Dietmar for a new, smaller, better fitting Steelheart. We're excited. :D
0 x
-Dan

danj

Post by danj » Sat Jul 20, 2019 6:49 am

Been a little grumpy this week, even though (or maybe because?) she allowed me an orgasm a couple days ago. She's been under some added stress at work, so I'm getting less attention, which always makes chastity more difficult. And I still had a lot of pent up sexual energy after that orgasm that wanted out! Then throw in I was allowed to hang free all day, which probably just made it worse. So I whined a little and she reminded me she's in charge. She was right, and my whining was annoying. I'm still feeling kinda frustrated, but hopefully it will pass.

I think some wife pampering is in order this weekend. This usually helps when she's not in the game as much...so I'm off to do some of her chores for her. That and I'll thank her for locking me back up yesterday. :)
0 x
-Dan

danj

Post by danj » Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:42 am

My beautiful wife (or Goddess as I often call her :) ) decided to go back on the pill a few weeks ago. It's kinda funny that I thought she'd have me inside her pussy very soon after we were "safe" again for unprotected sex. Well, that was over a week ago! I've since passed 60 days (64 to be exact) since I was last allowed inside her. :lol:

I'm not worried or stressed by it. It's actually pretty hot! It just shows me how comfortable she really is in doing things how she wants and not worried about just doing it because she knows her submissive hubby wants it. And know what? It is better this way.
0 x
-Dan

danj

Post by danj » Fri Jul 26, 2019 10:21 am

Things are good here, other than Goddess being stressed with work. BTW, she's liking me calling her "Goddess", so I'm going to go with that. :D Was my idea, and I guess it caught on.

She allowed me another orgasm (by her hand) a few days ago so I'm currently on Day 3. Lately, she doesn't seem to want to keep me denied beyond 5 days. I think I'm prepared for going beyond a week (our old record is 21 days), but it's her call and I try to remember that. We're getting close to me being locked full-time, except for when she wants to play with her penis. She's letting me out far less often to sleep and is becoming comfortable receiving pleasure from me, while I remain caged. This is also a little change, as I think she often felt I needed to be unlocked for play, now not so much. So two of the last three times we've played, I've remained in chastity.

Even almost two weeks back on the pill, Goddess still hasn't asked me to penetrate her. We sit at 68 days since that last happened! She's dropped some hints that may change, but only time will tell! She was thinking of having her current (not sure I can even call him "current") lover take her before me, but his availability changed (this guy is Mr. Unreliable). He disappears for weeks at a time, and he's only fucked her once almost 6 months ago, though she has sucked his cock probably 5-6 times. We've been chatting with a couple other prospects, and may meet one for a drink this weekend.
1 x
-Dan

danj

Post by danj » Tue Aug 13, 2019 4:19 pm

Well, I was finally invited to penetrate my Goddess wife! It ended at 75 days, so I'm a bit tardy with this post. And she invited me to have sex with her a few more times that week. The first time was a little overwhelming for me, and I didn't last long. I'm guessing maybe 2-3 minutes, a pretty weak, locked cuckold type performance, lol. But that's okay, as an often locked cuckold, it didn't bother me and I've long since embraced being her cuckold, and more recently her usually locked cuckold. I know I'm still capable of some good lovemaking, so no worries! The next couple of times were much better, especially the third. It was fantastic. A very passionate lovemaking session! We both enjoyed it and after she came from my cunnilingus, we fucked for quite a while and she allowed me to cum deep inside her. Truly splendid! :D

Since those few days, I've been locked, minus some hang-free time where she gave me an amazing hand job. She is SO good with her hands! I've been locked non-stop the past 3 days though she hinted she may let me out for some play soon. I'm kinda hoping she keeps me locked, I'm enjoying being securely kept right now.
1 x
-Dan

sherulestherooster

Post by sherulestherooster » Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:52 pm

danj wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 4:19 pm
I've been locked non-stop the past 3 days though she hinted she may let me out for some play soon. I'm kinda hoping she keeps me locked, I'm enjoying being securely kept right now.
So are you sleeping more whilst caged now? How are you handling that? Thanks for the update! Any bulls on the horizon?
0 x

danj

Post by danj » Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:07 am

sherulestherooster wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:52 pm

So are you sleeping more whilst caged now? How are you handling that? Thanks for the update! Any bulls on the horizon?
Yes, I've been sleeping in the Looker 3 most nights. A this point, I'm locked about 6 days a week, averaging maybe 1 day free each week, though sometimes that's more like a half-day free :lol: . If I'm locked, she keeps me in for sleeping, too. I've adapted pretty well to this in the Looker 3. I'm sleeping well in it, with no issues beyond some morning wood discomfort. For the the first time in 9-10 years of chastity play, I'm actually locked a lot more than I'm free. :)

As for the bulls, we actually met a guy last night for drinks. Nice guy, but don't think she is attracted enough. Too bad, I think he could be a winner. She's chatting with another one, too.
0 x
-Dan

sherulestherooster

Post by sherulestherooster » Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:21 am

Your KH is coming into her own! I love looking at your avatar.
1 x