[danj] After long break, feels so good to be locked

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
danj

[danj] After long break, feels so good to be locked

Post by danj » Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:31 am

My wife and I are not new to chastity. It's been something we've played with, on and off, for 7+ years. We were the most serious around 2010-12. Since then, very sporadically. Since that time we've also become a cuckold couple, where my wife plays with other men while I watch, and join in the fun, too. She's very picky and she's only had sex with 3 other men since we started this 2+ years ago, and the last play date was over a year ago. We both had a great time on these play dates, and we love sharing her. We are looking for a new lover for her now, but we're a very busy family and can only devote so much time to Hotwifing.

Our own sex life is great. My wife has come to prefer less frequent penetration, and as we all know that dovetails well with chastity and I am once again being locked in my Looker 3. We're still early in this new routine of locking my "cuckold penis", as I usually call it, lol. She lets me out to sleep, and I'm not denied very long, which is nice, but almost all my orgasms are now by her hand. She is truly an expert with her hands, and the orgasms are very powerful. Since she isn't on the pill, when we do have sex I wear a condom and typically have a harder time reaching orgasm with PIV sex, than with her glorious handjobs! If we stay on the current path, I'll probably only be asked to fuck her 5-6 times a year. Strangely, I'm okay with this, and even aroused with the limited fucking. I think it pushes some of my subby/cucky buttons. She reaches her climaxes with me doing oral on her ( and she loves it!) at least once or twice a week, sometimes more. She is not denied in any way, of course!
0 x
-Dan

and yes, that IS my beautiful hotwife wearing the key to my cb-6000s!

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart, modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271
Currently Wearing: Looker 3

https://devotedhubby.wordpress.com

danj

Re: [danj] After long break, feels so good to be locked

Post by danj » Mon May 20, 2019 8:03 am

I hadn't been locked in a while, but as usual, when she gets more active talking to potential lovers, I often end up in my Looker 3 device! Even so, our sex has been amazing. We had the most passionate session the other day, the sex was fantastic. She let me out, too! She came long and hard from my oral efforts (she doesn't cum from penetration, not with me or with anyone else, either). And I came at the end fucking her doggy style. I had been denied a few days, and finished with a sort of double orgasm, one of the best orgasms I've had in probably the last couple years! The first one was good, but after a maybe another 10-15 seconds I absolutely erupted. Since she's still not on the pill, I had to wear a condom, which was well filled! My loads aren't typically big, and this one was bigger than usual.

I'm going to try to keep this more updated...
1 x
-Dan

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart, modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271

danj

Post by danj » Thu May 23, 2019 5:52 am

I'm getting used to wearing the Looker 3 alot more again. She's kept me in it all week (minus for sleeping). She's also treated me to a couple very nice tease sessions before Iooking up in the morning. I forgot how good her hands (and mouth) feel after a few orgasm-free days! Simply amazing. She doesn't seem to be in a rush for me to climax. It's been quite a while since I've gone 3-4 days without cumming...far too long. I'm enjoying my increasing pent-up energy. :)
0 x
-Dan

danj

Post by danj » Tue May 28, 2019 4:23 pm

So I was allowed a couple very nice orgasms this weekend. I went 7 days. She didn't allow me inside her Goddess pussy, but used her expert hands bringing me off twice. I was also lucky to receive a wonderful tease session this morning. I figured she wouldn't let me climax again, and I was right. I was told to lock-up again after my morning shower.

The Looker 3 has been treating me pretty good. It's been very comfortable and I've mostly forgotten it's on as I get through my work day. She's having a chaotic work day herself, so odds are we won't have any sexy time tonight.
0 x
-Dan

danj

Post by danj » Mon Jun 10, 2019 1:47 pm

I'm back in chastity today after a few days free. As usual, I'm in the Looker 3. I tried the cb-6000s a while back, damn is that thing uncomfortable compared to my modified Looker 3! It's almost unbearable after wearing custom devices for the past several years.

My beautiful wife granted me a couple very pleasurable hand jobs over the weekend. As I've probably mentioned, most of my physical stimulation is from her hands these days, I'd say probably 85%+ anyway. I have to admit, I'm quite addicted to her hand! She is just SO good with them! And since she's not on the pill, using condoms are required when she lets me inside her and I do have less sensation with the penis covered. Anyway, she hasn't allowed me inside her since about May 19th...not sure when I'll be allowed that pleasure next! Years ago this would've bothered me, but now as her "kept" cuckold it really doesn't bother me at all. I wouldn't ever want to be fully denied, but her picking and choosing when I'm allowed just feels right. We're also both getting more used to her in full control of my sexual pleasure. Even when I'm kept free, I've been very good not stroking etc without her express permission. It's awesome, I really like our new dedication to this. :)

We've been pretty active looking for a new lover for her. We met a prospect for drinks on Saturday. Nice enough guy, but she wasn't attracted much, so she passed on him. She's chatting with another guy now that we may try to meet soon, but our schedules have been pretty brutal lately, so we'll see when that can happen.
2 x
-Dan

danj

Post by danj » Fri Jun 21, 2019 5:24 pm

Things are good. Now on Day 5 since she last allowed me to cum, and now over a month since I was last allowed inside her. She said she might allow me inside her this weekend, though that's always subject to change! Big news is she's decided to go back on the pill, or at least try it again. She has a few reasons she went off it a few years back that I won't detail here, but I'm pretty excited. Not surprisingly, I LOVE being inside her bare and it's been about 2-2.5 years since I last came inside her unprotected.

She's been very much in control of "her penis"! Telling me clearly when to lock-up and went to take the device off. She's having me sleep in it much more often, but not every night. She still likes to give me breaks and some wonderful teases, like she did this morning after telling me to unlock her penis. Oh, we've decided to call it "her penis" instead of the "cuckold penis". While I'm still very much her cuckold, "her penis" seems like a better name for her property the way she has taken full control of it. I've been very happy with how she's taken to this control, a lot more than in the past. I've also noticed her becoming more active in her hotwife communications, sort of taking more of a lead than in the past. We've talked about it, and she feels fully liberated and has accepted full reign to basically do what she wants with the hotwifing (with my full blessing, of course). While I have veto power, it will rarely be used. She already convinced me to rescind a veto on a guy that I felt was showing signs of being a flake. She's now scheduled to meet him for a drink early next week. Time will tell if he shows. I have to admit, I've dreamed of being her kept cuckold, and I'm now living it (and loving it!).
2 x
-Dan

danj

Post by danj » Sat Jun 22, 2019 9:14 am

God, I just have to add...my wife is SO sexy. She just modeled a bathing suit she bought. My lord, she looked absolutely incredible. Damn, I'm lucky to be totally in love with and loved by such an amazing and beautiful woman! :D Life is good!
0 x
-Dan

danj

Post by danj » Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:08 pm

My beautiful wife allowed me to cum on Sunday (7 days since last orgasm) by her hand. It was quite satisfying, as usual! I haven't been allowed inside her since May 19th, and I'm not sure when that streak will end. Maybe when she's back on the pill, that would be okay with me. :D

I was a "bad boy" (her words) on Monday as I woke-up very horny and she had allowed me to sleep without the device. I tend to be much harder to manage when I'm horny and not in chastity. Like many here, I'm sure, I can handle my sexual desire better without pestering her so much when safely locked away. My pestering paid off, lol, as she gave me a quick hand job. Of course, I wish she had just told me to lock-up as I'd rather be a "good boy". I did lock-up shortly after under her orders and remain that way. :)
0 x
-Dan

danj

Post by danj » Mon Jul 01, 2019 9:42 am

My wife let me out of chastity yesterday for a road trip to visit some friends about an hour away. We showered together yesterday and she teased her penis as she washed it for me. It was very nice. No orgasm allowed. On waking this morning I requested to lock back up if she wasn't planning to use her penis, which she said she wasn't. I asked if I could put on the Steelheart, which I'm now wearing.

I really like the Steelheart on so many levels. I love the solid feel and obvious high quality of the device. I also like the lack of access, it's pretty hot not being able to touch her property at all when I'm wearing it. But, its heavy and the gap is a but too large, allowing an occasional escaped ball, which isn't good. I'm thinking about sending it back to Dietmar in Germany for some modifications. A smaller gap, and maybe shortening the tube 5 or so mm could help make it a better device for me.
0 x
-Dan

K F B 65

Post by K F B 65 » Wed Jul 03, 2019 2:26 pm

Danj, my balls don't want to go through any of the non adjustable rings.....too bad they don't make a good ratchet type like hand cuffs that you can fit just right ... no escaped balls there....
0 x