Odd Ring Size

For the gearheads in the audience
LuckyEddie

Odd Ring Size

Post by LuckyEddie »

Greetings one and all,

I have recently purchased my 3rd device (Stainless steel) and kind of remember seeing a web site that sells odd sized rings. I am currently in a 45mm ring but its just a tad too tight, and seem to remember some sells a 48mm metal ring. Can anyone provide a link to companies that sell replacement rings of that size? Thanks!

Eddie
0 x
JimR

Re: Odd Ring Size

Post by JimR »

Just Google "male chastity device with a 48 mm ring". Appears there are many vendors. You might find one that sells only the ring, but be aware, cages using the integral lock, appear to have some variance in pin/locking tube distances/orientation, so a ring that appears to fit your cage, may or may not fit. Might be easier just to buy a complete new assembly. Buying a cage and ring from different vendors may or may not result in a properly mating pair.
0 x
LuckyEddie

Re: Odd Ring Size

Post by LuckyEddie »

Ahh if only it were that easy. The search brings up more rings for fingers than for cocks, and half of those are plastic or resin.

I have a metal w/post type system, round ring (not oval as some are). I have already ordered a 50mm replacement but have feared that it will be to large for my other equipment (The one's nature gave me). The price was OK, and if it works out then $$$ well spent, otherwise the hunt continues.

Eddie
0 x