Cobra cage?

For the gearheads in the audience
pseudonym of the sea
Re: Cobra cage?

Post by pseudonym of the sea »

ugh how frustrating Toby. sorry you're seeing your work ripped off like that.

btw the two links in your post are 404 due to having "chastityforums.com" at the front.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

pseudonym of the sea wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 12:08 am ugh how frustrating Toby. sorry you're seeing your work ripped off like that.

btw the two links in your post are 404 due to having "chastityforums.com" at the front.
It's fixed now.

Too bad there is no easy way to deal with these counterfeiters.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
BlackoutDevices

Post by BlackoutDevices »

Honestly, it is frustrating but it was to be expected and in a way I am a bit grateful.
It is less of a undercut to me than you would think. My product was never just the cage itself but rather the service of creating a cage that is made for you.

You won't get that with a knock-off cage.

I wanted to make a cage that actually used 3D printing for its potential and I think the overall quality will always beat the chinese crap. Most people buy 5 or so cheap cages at $50 and still end up with a poor fit. I try to do the reverse. Get one really good cage that you'll never want to take off.
The tough part is convincing people early enough to make the jump to the Evo to save them the money and hassle of constantly rebuying cages.

But at least with these knock offs I am getting more exposure hehe
0 x