Best device that is not sliding while erection

For the gearheads in the audience
ftwtlv
Best device that is not sliding while erection

Post by ftwtlv »

Hi I'm wearing knock-off holytrainer v4 and when I get harder, it slides pulling my scrotum. I use 2nd from the smallest ring because the smallest one is too tight.
For some time I'm looking into this issue and maybe someone here would help me.
Someone told me that it could be because of anatomic ring but I'm not sure that the device with round ring woul help me.

The other point is that I want to try plastic 3d printed cage and have two candidates:
Cobra with simple ring (https://aliexpress.ru/item/4001347383412.html?mp=1)
And a rather new with a new type of ring (https://aliexpress.ru/item/1005002421100227.html)
So which of them you think is better?

First of all I want to try knock-off from ali and after that buy an original one.
0 x
Jon Descer

Re: Best device that is not sliding while erection

Post by Jon Descer »

This is basically unavoidable with cages, unless your cage is really long and points straight out (that would be awkward) or it's attached to a solid belt that holds it against your body. Otherwise, every cage will push out when you get erect, dragging your boys with it. The usual recommendation is to lotion up the underside many times a day, especially before doing anything that will probably give you an erection. You can try a different shaped ring, works for some people.
0 x
WifeIsVanilla

Re: Best device that is not sliding while erection

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

If your cage fits properly, erections can't get started, and the problem will be either minimized or eliminated. By fitting properly, I mean all parts of the penis, including the tip, touching the cage all of the time except for "shrinkage" situations.
0 x
Have worn: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired, broke, were repaired and then broke beyond repair.
Now mostly wearing my MM Jail Bird, occasionally alternating with my MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3 & a second Curve.