What is your preferred long term device?

For the gearheads in the audience
SteveOD
Re: What is your preferred long term device?

Post by SteveOD »

For me it was a Jailbird from Mature Metal. It fit like a glove and very comfortable. However after a few years and a few pounds, it was too big on me. Now I wear the latest version of the Holy trainer V4 Nub. Still too big but I cannot pull out of it and it is comfy and lightweight. If I have to buy a new one every two years, I can afford that. I already have three that I have bought over the last 8 years, What works best is the flat disk that holds my penis inside my body. The problem with that is that when I pee it goes all over my balls and makes a mess while the Nub does not. I cannot get a Jailbird small enough. I have the 1 1/4 inch one and you cannot even see my penis in it.
0 x
Bikelock
Re: What is your preferred long term device?

Post by Bikelock »

I can't really speak to long term as I have received my new Evo from blackout devices but it is extremely comfortable. I tried a HT nano for my first device and could not get the fit right and really struggled to sleep in it. After a 2 month break due to health problems I wrote the Evo 24 hours straight out of the box no problem.
0 x