What is your preferred long term device?

For the gearheads in the audience
Mistress Sabine

What is your preferred long term device?

Post by Mistress Sabine »

What is your preferred long term device and why? How does it differ from your short term device (if the two are different)?
0 x
MISTRESS SABINE ST. JACK
KEYHOLDING QUEEN
slave d

Re: What is your preferred long term device?

Post by slave d »

This is what i am in 24/7/365, had to go to a hinged A-ring to get small enough. Love it !! Very restrictive!!

https://m.dhgate.com/product/2017-curve ... d=7BFna20d

MsM’s ld

PS: no such thing as short term here !!
0 x
New Zealand
24/7/365 DHGate tiny s/s with hinged A-Ring
https://www.chastityforums.com/viewtopi ... =3&t=63728
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

I have only one- an original model CB-3000 that is close to 20 years old.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

M'Lady keeps her toys locked in a MM Jail Bird 24/7. Relatively light weight, comfortable and easy to keep clean without removal. There is no such thing as 'short term ' for me but we do have a Holy Trainer version 3 for those times I have to navigate a metal detector. It is comfortable but has to be removed every 2-3 days for a proper cleaning.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

I agree with all of KittensBoyToy's comments about the MM Jail Bird. I have 3 other devices, but I only use them for relatively short term lock ups. The Jail Bird could be worn forever except for problems like metal detectors and doctors' visits.
0 x
Have worn: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired, broke, were repaired and then broke beyond repair.
Now mostly wearing my MM Jail Bird, occasionally alternating with my MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3 & a second Curve.
wishful4

Post by wishful4 »

We have been thru several devices and have settled on a DhGate A-271. For me, it seems to have the right mix of comfort and security needed for longer term wear. The MM Jailbird was good, too, but I occasionally had discomfort with the base ring around my balls.
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

wishful4 wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 9:10 pm We have been thru several devices and have settled on a DhGate A-271. For me, it seems to have the right mix of comfort and security needed for longer term wear. The MM Jailbird was good, too, but I occasionally had discomfort with the base ring around my balls.
It's funny to think that a $35 device ends up being a better overall fit than a $350 device. 🤔

I have an A272, and discovered the same thing. 😏
1 x
locktom

Post by locktom »

I found the problem with those A271/2 designs is the large vertical gap at the head. When flaccid, my glans can sometimes squeeze itself through which is then a real problem if I start to get an erection. So I prefer the # pattern arrangement on the MM Jailbird.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

This shows that there's just no "one size fits all" solution. I don't poke through the gap, and in fact, I like the gap because it makes it much easier to use a urinal, and easier to get a swab inside to clean.
2 x
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

I listened to the podcast Caged Monkey & Lady M did with the Mature Metal couple, William and Mistress MM. Both Caged Monkey and William agree that the oval base rings are more comfortable, and those guys have a ton of experience between them so they should know.

I have 3 rings, all round, and they are all very comfy, but based on their comments, I guess I am going to be sending one back to be made oval to find out for myself.
0 x
Have worn: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired, broke, were repaired and then broke beyond repair.
Now mostly wearing my MM Jail Bird, occasionally alternating with my MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3 & a second Curve.