For the gearheads in the audience
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: March 1st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 1
Re: I bought a CB600s, but wonder if it was a good choice

Post by TwistedMister »

KittensBoyToy wrote:
Sat Mar 14, 2020 9:09 am
My thought would be to cover the hinge with a small piece of shrink tube. Once heated it would shrink and be tight on the ring but I don't know if it would remain flexible enough to allow the hinge to operate properly. Another concern would be if it would withstand the frequent bending/flexing without tearing.

Maybe someone with an extra hinged ring could try it and report back.
I was going to do that a while back, but I couldn't find a piece the right size.

"...frequent bending/flexing..."

Define 'frequent'. :?:

Right now my frequency seems to be about once every three months.
1 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted

Pacman1975

Post by Pacman1975 »

I think I just prefer plastic, resin or silicon. I might look into stainless steel. Rather hesitant though, but I'm limited to the CB-6000 or a hinged device.
If you have any recommendations, please share.
Thanks
0 x

Schnoff
Last orgasm: May 18th, 2019
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Schnoff »

You could reach out to Evotion Wearables and see whether they can customize a base ring that fits your specific requirements.
0 x

Pacman1975

Post by Pacman1975 »

Thanks!
I can contact them and ask. Most of what they advertise are all enclosed rings. I must be in the minority with not being able to use an enclosed ring.
I was thinking even a silicon stretchable ring with some sort of locking band would work better, but who makes anything like that?
0 x

Schnoff
Last orgasm: May 18th, 2019
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Schnoff »

They do advertise enclosed rings, and they make custom stuff. See whether they'll work with you. The magic of 3D printing - as long as they want to make it, they can make a LOT of variations.
0 x

Pacman1975

Post by Pacman1975 »

I wondered if there were any more updates on hinged models?
Not being able to use an enclosed ring is a pain...
I saw bon 4 silicon models. Is the ring flexible? If so, maybe this can stretch?
0 x

slave d

Post by slave d »

Pacman1975 wrote:
Wed Mar 18, 2020 3:08 pm
I wondered if there were any more updates on hinged models?
Not being able to use an enclosed ring is a pain...
I saw bon 4 silicon models. Is the ring flexible? If so, maybe this can stretch?
I’ve tried to get a link into DHGate but am struggling on my phone. Search in there for the following and you should find the one MsM had me in for some time (smallest ring) but it caused a blister under my scrotum as it was too tight (no problem with hinge pinch as far as i could tell though). There is also a model with a more open front that i thought i now have on its way (with the 40mm ring) but while searching this for you i’ve found i’ve ordered the same cage again ...... must be old age !!! Anyway the cage design was only a bit of an issue around peeing so it’s the ring size i’m most interested in. Now remember i make no claims how others may find this device and MsM specifically wanted a VERY short one which this is. There may we’ll be longer devices available with the same ring system, i haven’t looked. To confirm though this is the first device MsM has had me in that i couldn’t easily pull out the back, but going up a ring size as i am may create that problem again, time will tell. So search DHGate:

2017 Curve Snap Ring Design Male Super Small Stainless Steel Cock Cage Penis Ring

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
24/7/365 HTv3 nub

Pacman1975

Post by Pacman1975 »

I have been having some better experience with the CB-6000s. I think it takes a long while to sort out the spacers. Time will tell though... Thanks for all the input!
0 x

Pacman1975

Post by Pacman1975 »

I keep thinking that if the CB-6000s came with an ergonomic ring, it would be much more comfortable. I even wrote to the CBX company about it, but they never responded.
1 x

WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

I think that, at this point, the CB folks are quite content to rest on their laurels and are not very interested in innovation or improving their product line.
0 x
Have worn: Curve & CB 6000s
Now mostly wearing my Mature Metal Jail Bird, occasionally alternating with my Mature Metal Watchful Mistress and Holy Trainer v3.