I bought a CB600s, but wonder if it was a good choice

For the gearheads in the audience
Pacman1975

I bought a CB600s, but wonder if it was a good choice

Post by Pacman1975 »

I am new to chastity play and bought a genuine CB600s recently. The device is good quality, no doubt about that. I had a bad experience with one of those cheap knock off brands and it just broke in pieces.
Anyway, I am wondering what are the most popular devices are? I need an open ring or a hinged ring if possible and plastic, or resin or silicone would be my preference.
I am not looking to be locked up for weeks, months or years... I am after a device that is good quality, that I plan to wear during the day occasionally and maybe do a week long stint locked up occasionally. I am definitely not a hard core chastity person, so the device does not need to be titanium or anything like that. I am not really into metal.
Thanks,
0 x

slave d

Re: I bought a CB600s, but wonder if it was a good choice

Post by slave d »

For your purposes and budget I’d say what you’ve got will do the job perfectly well if is a reasonable length for you. Anything else will cost more and be less easily adjusted. The CB series are perfect as a trial run but be prepared to play about with ring sizes and spacers. i for one ended up with no spacer at all and the “gap” was created between the larger A-ring and the tube portion. As i day, enjoy playing until you find what suits you best THEN if you want to try other styles etc do some research on here and go from there. Have fun !!

MsM’s ld
1 x
New Zealand
24/7/365 HTv3 nub

WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

I agree with slave d. For the kind of dabbling you intend, you made a good choice with the CB6000s, especially since the kit will help you zero in on the ring and gap sizes that will provide you with a good fit.

On the other hand, I have had 2 CB series devices, and the tube split down the seam on both of them. Plus I have seen many reports (here and elsewhere) of CB tubes splitting. If / when, your tube splits, you may wish to consider a Holy Trainer v3, which in my experience is a significantly superior device for what you have in mind.
0 x
Have worn: Curve & CB 6000s
Now mostly wearing my Mature Metal Jail Bird, occasionally alternating with my Mature Metal Watchful Mistress and Holy Trainer v3.

Pacman1975

Post by Pacman1975 »

Thanks for the posts.
The CB600s is good quality (I bought the genuine model), but it does feel a bit clunky.
I was looking at the holy trainer v3, but the closed ring seems rather daunting! How do people handle getting everything through that enclosed ring? What happens if you have to take it off in a hurry?
I had a bad experience with a cheap knock off brand of the CB600s where it just broke apart after a day or so. Are the cheap knock off brands for the holy trainer any good?
0 x

KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

You are probably going to find problems even with the genuine CB6000s with either the tube splitting or the tabs on the rings breaking. Lots of reports of this happening. Many have had success using super glue to repair split tubes.

The are some knock off versions of the Holy Trainer that have good reports. I wore a knokck off HT small for a while before going to the real deal and then the MM Jail Bird.

Don't let the solid ring scare you. It's not that difficult. Pull a large part of your scrotum through and follow it with one ball and holed that in place while you pull more skin and the other ball through. Try it the first few times in the shower. Unless you get excited the shaft is easy to push/pull through once the balls are through. If you start to get an erection just wait for it to go away.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
Happy to be Kitten's property!

Pacman1975

Post by Pacman1975 »

I know this is rather subjective, but what do people consider to be the best plastic model? I am starting to hear that the CB's are somewhat average and disappointing.
I felt like I couldn't go with a closed ring, so that really limited choices for me, but maybe I can try a closed ring? I do want plastic though.
0 x

Loxx

Post by Loxx »

You can simulate the solid ring with your CB6000. Assemble the base ring when not wearing it and try if you can put it on using the method KittensBoyToy told earlier...
0 x
Keyzz is my keyholder

Pacman1975

Post by Pacman1975 »

Thanks for the comments. I tried simulating a closed ring with the CB600s earlier and it seems a bit of a struggle. I wonder if my testicles sit higher than the average male?
I keep persisting with the CB600s that I have and I just find it rather bulky. My left testicle seems to sit higher then the right and this seems to put it in a bit of a vulnerable spot, which ends up getting a little sore (nothing major, but enough to make the device feel uncomfortable). Maybe I am just not cut out to wear a device? I am beginning to wonder...
0 x

slave d

Post by slave d »

If a little difficulty at the very beginning of trying chastity is enough to put you off you may we’ll be “not cut out to wear a device” as you say. Everybody is different and what works for one won’t necessarily work for the next, it takes time, patience, and work to get it sorted. 6 years in i am still experimenting as my body and needs change !!!

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
24/7/365 HTv3 nub

Pacman1975

Post by Pacman1975 »

Fair enough...
I am not looking to be locked up 24/7, 365 days a year or anything. I am just new to all this too.
At this stage, if anyone can make some suggestions on some of the best plastic devices, that would be greatly appreciated. So far, I have had a few sources say that the CB's are not that great after all. I am starting to see a theme where people are saying the holy trainer (and maybe the cheap knock offs) are a better option. I am interested to give the cheap Ebay version of the holy trainer a try, but I have heard the locks can be problematic and getting a better lock is worth while doing?
Other than that, I am open to suggestions for plastic models.
Thanks!
0 x