Balls keep popping out/burning in scrotum

For the gearheads in the audience
Koreanchastity
Balls keep popping out/burning in scrotum

Post by Koreanchastity »

For the last few months, I have been wearing the CB6000s. I started with the second largest ring (it comes with 5 for those that aren’t familiar). Problem is I noticed that my balls would slip out very easily, sometimes just even while driving. So I decided to go with the next size down ring. Now sometimes while exercising, my balls will slip out. This actually hurts a great deal since this is a smaller ring. So again I decided to go down a ring size, now to the second smallest ring. There is no slippage, only problem is I wake up a few times a night and in the morning with an intense burning sensation on the underside of my scrotum. I tried to tough it out a week, but it doesn’t seem to be getting any better, in fact I would say if anything it is worse. I also use the smallest spacer it comes with for those that are wondering. And 95% of the time, my balls are very high and tight. I have been doing some research and a lot of people seem to like the Holytrainer’s. I know I can order different sized rings, but I’m not sure if anyone has any advice on my issue of ball slippage and burning in my scrotum as well as how to beat size for a ring before I make an investment in a new device.
0 x
PeturKitty

Re: Balls keep popping out/burning in scrotum

Post by PeturKitty »

You probably have several issues going on. You should go to the Mature Metal web site and order some sizing rings. Follow thier directions on how to properly fit your self for a device. Once you have an idea what size you need order a couple cheep Chinese devices to test the fit. From there you can order something nicer. Don't do what a lot of us have done and waste several hundred dollars on a custom piece that wasn't measured correctly.
0 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

With the 6000s the battle is to get the ring size AND the gap (created by the spacers) correct. They are both part of the ball escape issue. Ball burn is generally caused by too small a ring so start with getting that right (for now you’ll probably change to smaller later) then make the gap (between the main A-ring and the cage) smaller until you no longer have a problem with balls escaping (i actually ended up with no spacer at all and the gap was perfect). Then slowly try smaller rings if needed but always check how that changes the gap and alter their spacer as needed. Good luck.

MsM’s ld
1 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

My testicle related issue with nocturnal erections might be described as “burning”. It’s actually a pinch, though. When I become erect, the cage is pushed away from my body. As it travels, loose scrotum skin bunches up until the pressure rises, and then that folded skin is pinched between itself and the A ring.

If that’s what’s happening to you, you should be able to feel along the underside of the ring and find the pinch. I have to stand up, and let the erection subside, and then I can start to manipulate the skin to resolve it.

If that’s not what’s happening, ignore all of this. If that is what’s happening, I found that moving the cage down and away from my body before I lay down can help prevent it 90% of the time.
0 x
Last orgasm: February 7th, 2024.
Skip

Post by Skip »

slave d wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 12:54 am With the 6000s the battle is to get the ring size AND the gap (created by the spacers) correct. They are both part of the ball escape issue. Ball burn is generally caused by too small a ring so start with getting that right (for now you’ll probably change to smaller later) then make the gap (between the main A-ring and the cage) smaller until you no longer have a problem with balls escaping (i actually ended up with no spacer at all and the gap was perfect). Then slowly try smaller rings if needed but always check how that changes the gap and alter their spacer as needed. Good luck.

MsM’s ld
This is relevant to me. I wear a knockoff 6kS and thought it was a problem with the knockoff, but - I wear the 3rd largest ring, smallest spacer, and I find myself having to tug at my testicles while pulling the ring down towards the perineum to "adjust" every few hours otherwise I get horrible chaffing and pain, as well as pinching.

Do you think training towards no spacer is a solution here? Because the 1 side smaller ring will fit, but almost immediately gets me blue and cold.

Thanks!
0 x
beheld

Post by beheld »

I never had luck with plastic cages. I had far less issues with metal. Also make sure the actual tube or cage is short enough. You should be touching the end of the cage when you are at your smallest. Having a short cage will keep the erection from reaching it's full potential and will help keep the pressure from starting. Also a small dab of baby oil gel placed at the base of the scrotum does wonders.
0 x
Skip

Post by Skip »

A bit early for me to move up to metal I think (economy issues). The cage seems to be the perfect fit (as you said, touching the end easily at my smallest - foreskin actually sticks out 2mm out the peehole) but the ring seems to be the problem. I guess what I can do is wait for the ballsack to stretch (as is mentioned here and on the blogs that this happen) and then I eventually will be able to move down a ring size, which might hold in place more.

I use coconut oil, and that helps tremendously with the chafing, but then when I do get turned on it is easier for the ring to slip down and REALLY press on my balls hard in a way that feels almost dangerous. I have had to take the cage off at night - "fortunately" (:() I do not have a keyholder atm so this is an option and I can experiment.
0 x
danj

Post by danj »

A body good cream (rather than a lotion), like Cetaphil, can be helpful with scrotum burn. I put some on the scrotum at the base ring every night before bed, and sometimes in the morning. It helps. As for ball escapes, you need to nail down the correct gap. And as @slave d said above, you have to work out the correct combination with the cb-6000s. I can't wear my 6000s anymore, it's much less comfortable than my Steelworxx devices, and is definitely prone to causing scrotum burn with the thick/flat base ring.
0 x
-Dan

and yes, that IS my beautiful hotwife wearing the key to my cb-6000s!

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271 (2)
Currently Wearing: Steelheart
Skip

Post by Skip »

Yeah I will have to move on from the CB6kS - the knockoff broke and I don't think it was a good enough fit to spend on the full price device
Untitled5.png
Untitled5.png (233.26 KiB) Viewed 13568 times
0 x
Bunny

Post by Bunny »

I’ve had a plastic CB2000 and 3000. They both broke. I got glue from a local plastic store and I was able to fix them. Mostly.

I , too, have had that burning sac when I used the plastic cages. I know it’s from too tight a ring, so I stretched my scrotum so that it’s smooth this lessened the pain. Another thing I did was file the inside of the ring flat-ish. It creates a wider contact area which lessens the pinch.
0 x
🐰🖤🔐