Sleeping chastity

For the gearheads in the audience
TomOfSweden

Sleeping chastity

Post by TomOfSweden » Sat May 11, 2019 9:48 am

I have been in chastity now three years. I'm super happy about it. And want to keep it that way. But I don't sleep in chastity. I take it off when sleeping. And put it on in the morning.

I just can't deal with the pain, and after really trying hard, I can't do it.

Do you guys have any suggestions about chastity shorts? Or any other chastity device? I need something where I can't play with myself and I'm able to get spontaneous hard-ons at night?
0 x

Naljeans
Re: Sleeping chastity

Post by Naljeans » Sat May 11, 2019 1:59 pm

I imagine the nearly universal response will be to use a cage that stops erections before they start, and to properly moisturize around the base ring.

I can’t imagine removing it every night - taking my ability to get hard is a big part of our relationship. But I am awoken by the cage every morning, not pain, just frustration. Pain is only when I sleep without tights or panties, and don’t moisturize properly. Custom cage helped a lot.
1 x
MCN Contender
DHGate Nub on rare occasions

TwistedMister

Post by TwistedMister » Sun May 12, 2019 10:14 am

I had issues with sleeping, or rather, being interrupted multiple times per night, until I went on a program of gradual accustomization- using a larger ring that did not cause pain, and reducing the size every few weeks until I could sleep through the night with the smaller size.

Immediately going to the smallest size possible had been a massive failure.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted

locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 » Sun May 12, 2019 11:56 am

TomOfSweden wrote:
Sat May 11, 2019 9:48 am
I have been in chastity now three years. I'm super happy about it. And want to keep it that way. But I don't sleep in chastity. I take it off when sleeping. And put it on in the morning.

I just can't deal with the pain, and after really trying hard, I can't do it.
Not sure if you are a shower or a grower but I saw what you posted as your device and as for me (grower) I would have a tough time too if I wore that to bed.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing DHgate A273

TomOfSweden

Post by TomOfSweden » Mon May 13, 2019 2:46 pm

Erect I have a large penis. 20 cm and wide. So it poses some difficulties. Anybody else with a large penis in a cage?
0 x

Jon Descer

Post by Jon Descer » Thu May 16, 2019 12:28 pm

I hear ya. It's the one problem I have too. Moisturize, moisturize, moisturize. I am looking for something to wear WITH my cage, like a strap I can connect to the base ring that prevents the cage from pulling way off my body and causing that discomfort, but baring that, I just do everything I can to keep the skin soft and pliable. It's also best not to sweat too much; turn the AC up or get a thinner cover if your equipment is getting sweaty and sticky, that's the worst. Someone also mentioned a lube that turns into a powder just for chafing, that might also work.
0 x

KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy » Thu May 16, 2019 8:08 pm

The lube/powder is MONISTAT Chafing Relief Powder Gel. Just takes a small amount.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
Happy to be Kitten's property!

cshorts

Post by cshorts » Fri May 17, 2019 8:23 am

I'm like you -- 19cm and quite thick. I've been very fortunate - have had three cages each of which was quite comfortable 24x7. I now wear a custom MCN Contender, usually on at least 2 weeks without interruption (and then only for playtime).

For chafing I use baby oil gel, almost never a problem.

Sizing: just slightly shorter than my flaccid length works well.
0 x
Wearing: MCN Contender
In chastity since: 3 October 2018