No device in the 'verse can hold me -- help?

For the gearheads in the audience
MusettasPet

No device in the 'verse can hold me -- help?

Post by MusettasPet »

Hello to everyone,

I've got a problem that I'm hoping some members here may have encountered before and can offer some advice on. I haven't had much luck finding general information on other sites.

First, the basics: I've been experimenting with chastity for about a year. I own a Bon4M, a Birdlocked Neo, and I've experimented with some of the cheap Chinese knock-offs of the CB-6000 / 6000S. I've run into the same problem with all three devices, even though they are made from very different materials and offer a variety of adjustable rings or flexible base materials (Birdlocked Neo).

Here's my problem: Ball capture devices fall off me. And for the life of me, I'm not sure why.

I've tried using rings that fit comfortably. I've tried stepping down a size. I have tried using devices with rings so small, I had to take a cold shower first just to fit the device around myself. The ring is tight enough you can't squeeze a *thread* between it -- until one testicle pops free, and it falls off.

I have a second unique "feature" to my anatomy that may be a contributing factor. While I'm of average size erect, when flaccid, I'm small enough to vanish from the end of any tube. This caused particular problems with the Birdlocked Neo, because the head of my cock would get stuck inside the silicone ring. I don't get stuck at the top of either the CB-6000S knock-offs or the Bon4M, but I don't fill either tube unless at least somewhat aroused.

Other potentially relevant facts:

1. While I am admittedly overweight, I have had devices fall off of me while naked and on my back or side. Unless I take great pains to keep my anatomy completely free from *any* interaction with my legs, I am at risk of losing the device whenever I sit down. I am heavier than I ought to be, at 6ft and 280 lbs, but I am not some 450 lb person.

2. The longest I've ever managed to wear any device is about 36 hours before it fell off. The shortest is about 5 minutes. A device can feel rock-solid and well-mounted on my body, then be falling of me 10 seconds later.

It's hard to find any information on this issue because all of the discussions of anti-removal devices focus on keeping the head and shaft secure. I'm hoping folks here have maybe heard of a problem like this and can point me in the right direction. I'd be willing to tackle the weight issue if I knew it would fix the problem, but given that I've had this happen when I'm not wearing clothes or even barely *moving*, I'm not sure it would.
0 x
Namron

Re: No device in the 'verse can hold me -- help?

Post by Namron »

Sounds like your gap is too big.
0 x
TitaniumChastiTi

Post by TitaniumChastiTi »

Gaps too big, cage too long, and a custom device, with a snug fit cage would be better, A PA makes it certain !!
0 x
MusettasPet

Post by MusettasPet »

What do you mean by "gap too big?" The gap between the tube and the cage?

The CB6000 devices that I tried had a variety of configurable gaps that you could adjust with spacers, but I slipped out of them, even at the smallest settings. Or the rings themselves broke (this happened in multiple cases).

Since I saw ring-breaking described as a problem even on 100% legit devices, I was loathe to invest in another one. Are there devices with small gaps that don't rely on easily-broken plastic?

Also, yes, piercing is an option, but see above. I'm rather differently sized when flaccid versus erect, and I'm concerned that the pulling on the piercing would cause its own set of issues. That, and it takes quite awhile for such piercings to heal, and my significant other isn't sure she likes the idea. So piercing is not a viable option at this point.
0 x
johnsub

Post by johnsub »

Hi

Sounds familiar, we had the same problem.

We solved it with a Chinese cb600, and drilling out the hole for the padlock to 5mm.
This takes away the play between the cage and the ring.

This means there is no way the testicles will fit between the cage and ring.

If its not clear what I mean let me know I will add some pictures.

After our mod, there is really no way i can get it off.
0 x
Belong to Miss Karen / femdomstel
peter_rabbit
Last orgasm: May 17th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 17

Post by peter_rabbit »

I prefer a larger ring and a smaller ball gap myself. I have one testicle that thinks it's Houdini, but since I got my custom steel chastity (The 250$ Contender from MaleChastityNow.com) I haven't had a single issue.

I went with a short snug cage, small gap, and wider base ring.

Good luck!
0 x
LockedUp24

Post by LockedUp24 »

MusettasPet

I know the feeling.
I once had a Knockoff Cb6ks and the ring snapped on the guide pins.
Ive escaped the cb6ks rings 36mm /45mm/50mm +No gap between... this was so tight barely enough skin for the balls underneath and my ball escaped it with a lot of pain But I had to lube the ring every 10 min so this could have been a factor.
One of my balls is very small but has lots of soft tissue making it pliable leaving one ball trapped and penis still in the cage but this causes irritation.

This has continued for over a year with multiple steel devices
One of the big problems is most off the shelf rings are all based on the same sizes and this might be OUR problem
Just a few millimeters off and we escape them,Now i found a Dhgate seller that has curved rings and also sells them in various sizes.

Right now im in a 50mm Curved ring and Its a little big but WOAH its comfortable under the balls = no burning or pulling for me anyway,So i've ordered 2 smaller sizes just to see how it goes with a more secure fit and they are affordable so why not.

Aa I post this Ive not recieved them and I probably wont until January so Ill let ya know how that goes.

http://www.dhgate.com/product/2015-late ... 1079666447
1 x
Her Words Her Commands....End of Line.
MusettasPet

Post by MusettasPet »

johnsub wrote:Hi
If its not clear what I mean let me know I will add some pictures.

After our mod, there is really no way i can get it off.
Johnsub,

I'd be very curious to see the modification, if you can post pictures here. Did you ever have trouble with the plastic rings breaking?
peter_rabbit wrote:I went with a short snug cage, small gap, and wider base ring.
They show three cage gap options -- 1/4 inch, 3/8 inch, and 1/2 inch. Do you recall which you chose?

LockedUp24,

I'd be very curious to hear how the larger rings work for you. What's the link to the full device you are using (I assume the link you sent is just for the ring sizes you ordered.)
0 x
TitaniumChastiTi

Post by TitaniumChastiTi »

LockedUp24 wrote:MusettasPetOne of the big problems is most off the shelf rings are all based on the same sizes and this might be OUR problem
Just a few millimeters off and we escape themhttp://www.dhgate.com/product/2015-late ... 1079666447
Why keep buying off the shelf items knowing they wont fit if you know the problem that one custom made item would fix ? :lol:
0 x
peter_rabbit
Last orgasm: May 17th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 17

Post by peter_rabbit »

TitaniumChastiTi wrote:
LockedUp24 wrote:MusettasPetOne of the big problems is most off the shelf rings are all based on the same sizes and this might be OUR problem
Just a few millimeters off and we escape themhttp://www.dhgate.com/product/2015-late ... 1079666447
Why keep buying off the shelf items knowing they wont fit if you know the problem that one custom made item would fix ? :lol:
This had been my experience too. :lol:
I'm not sure I've seen anyone jump straight to custom.
Many of us spend hundreds on off the shelf devices and then go custom.

I'd love to hear if there's anyone out there who's been able to go straight to a custom device after only one off the shelf device! ;)
0 x