Seriously, ANOTHER device?

For the gearheads in the audience
Michele

Seriously, ANOTHER device?

Post by Michele »

You'd think we had plenty but the past few days I've been craving a new device... what is wrong with me?? lol I have no idea what but something between the Jail Bird we have and the Revenge. Maybe I'm just being a weirdo and this will pass. I have plenty of other toys to buy before I go buying another chastity cage! lol
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: Seriously, ANOTHER device?

Post by Tom Allen »

Save up for a couple of years and buy a Latowski.

Those things look so flipping cool.

0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

Tom Allen wrote:Those things look so flipping cool.
Yea . . but try doing the yard work in one. :lol:
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
Subinmemphis

Post by Subinmemphis »

I've had a really cool idea for a new device for quite some time. If I ever get some stainless ordered, I'll make it. I wish I could order the integrated locks like steelworxx uses.
0 x
Katwalk is my key holder
Michele

Post by Michele »

Tom Allen wrote:Save up for a couple of years and buy a Latowski.

Those things look so flipping cool.

Those look so painful!
0 x
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
danj

Post by danj »

As long as you can afford it, it's all good! :)
0 x
-Dan

and yes, that IS my beautiful hotwife wearing the key to my cb-6000s!

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271 (2)
Currently Wearing: Steelheart
peter_rabbit
Last orgasm: May 17th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 17

Post by peter_rabbit »

Lady M wrote:You'd think we had plenty but the past few days I've been craving a new device... what is wrong with me?? lol I have no idea what but something between the Jail Bird we have and the Revenge. Maybe I'm just being a weirdo and this will pass. I have plenty of other toys to buy before I go buying another chastity cage! lol
I get these strong cravings too... But it's really fun to see a key-holders excitement about it! :)
You're looking for something between the open Jail Bird and the bit more enclosed Revenge?
It's a fun topic... How would you mix the features between the two?
What experience are you looking for you both?

And to go astray from reality... My wife would love a magical device that would let me get hard but never touch. there'd need to be some Sci Fi tech breakthrough: Star Trek shields, Crotch sized wormhole, ...
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

peter_rabbit wrote:And to go astray from reality... My wife would love a magical device that would let me get hard but never touch. there'd need to be some Sci Fi tech breakthrough: Star Trek shields, Crotch sized wormhole, ...
Well, I have to say, that the sensation of becoming aroused while in the CB3k is amazing, and amazingly frustrating to me. Feeling the pressure, but with very limited access to actual touching of skin drives me up a wall. I can't see that the same effect would be had with something like a Jailbird and other devices that leave much more skin exposed. I'd really like to see a SS version of this device. Something larger that would allow full erection without touch might be interesting too, but likely wouldn't be practical for everyday wear...for me, anyway, not being a member of the itty bitty dickie committee... :mrgreen:
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Michele

Post by Michele »

Hahaha Twisted... hubby certainly isn't a member of the "itty bitty dickie committee" either hahaha
How would you mix the features between the two?
I think what I've been thinking of it's something open-ish life the JB for hygiene but where you couldn't really get to the cock to touch it. So the Watchful Mistress is a bit of a mix but dunno about the look. I've been looking at stuff like (I think it's called) the Creature from Steelwerx.

For him he gets the thrill of frustration from not being able to see or touch his cock... not getting an erection until or if I allow it etc.

For me, I life to see him strain against the cage, I get that with the jb but not the Revenge. If I had something kinda open hee couldn't touch (rub along between the bars) but I might still see the bulge and reaction I've caused.

Hope that helps explain it!
0 x
Subinmemphis

Post by Subinmemphis »

Lady M wrote:Hahaha Twisted... hubby certainly isn't a member of the "itty bitty dickie committee" either hahaha
How would you mix the features between the two?
I think what I've been thinking of it's something open-ish life the JB for hygiene but where you couldn't really get to the cock to touch it. So the Watchful Mistress is a bit of a mix but dunno about the look. I've been looking at stuff like (I think it's called) the Creature from Steelwerx.

For him he gets the thrill of frustration from not being able to see or touch his cock... not getting an erection until or if I allow it etc.

For me, I life to see him strain against the cage, I get that with the jb but not the Revenge. If I had something kinda open hee couldn't touch (rub along between the bars) but I might still see the bulge and reaction I've caused.

Hope that helps explain it!
PM me...I had an awesome idea for a cage just this morning. I'm planning to make mine. I could make two at the same time if you're interested.
0 x
Katwalk is my key holder