Custom Modded Cheap Cage to Quality Cage

For the gearheads in the audience
grubber

Custom Modded Cheap Cage to Quality Cage

Post by grubber »

If anybody is like me and does not have several hundred dollars to plop down for custom device, I may have the answer for you for the most secure, practical and comfortable device you can have for cheap $ and a little work.

I like most others started out with the CB6000. KInd of cool in the beginning until the pain in back of the scrotum that limited the time you could keep it on. Then the opening on the sides that irrated the skin that keeps protruding out them, then broken rings and cracked tubes. Not to mention the problem with smells and trying to pee standing up.

I moved on to the Birdlocked and while comfortable once you get used to it, you still had the smells and peeing problems. It also allowed you to squeeze and stimulate yourself and escape and re-insertion is quite easy and my KH wife didn't like the fact that the ring is part of the whole unit. She likes to be able to remove the cage and keep the ring on.

My KH wife and I both wanted something that would not allow me to be able to get to that in special spot we have under our cock head to be able to get myself off. She also wants as little of my penis exposed as possible as she wants to severely limit how much of my penis could feel anything and be as secure as any base ring device could be and to meet as many of our requirements as we could. My concern was the peeing issue.

For my KH, any type of device that exposes my penis to touch is out of the question. My ideal device would be the Steelheart with some of my modifications and additions.

That brought us to the Jailhouse steel device. I bought one cheap on Amazon. I loved the feel of the unit and my wife loved the look. Unfortunately some problems cropped up rather quickly. This is the unit I am currently wearing and will be for the future. I will talk about my modifications that have turned this into an incredible device for me. Not perfect but very nice. My KH wife and I couldn't be happier.

I tinker a lot in my shop so I can modify one of these devices in a few hours. I went through 2 prototypes I purchased until I got it where I want it. These took a little while to figure out and get them where I wanted. I used as many simple tools as I could so others may be able to do this. I have attached pictures of one of my prototypes and what I am currently wearing. I think it looks like a winner. Sure performs like one. For me, I am thrilled to be able to pee like any other guy does.

The Problems:
1) All the rings are welded at the inside bottom create a very tight space with rough spots. After wearing it for a little over a week, the underside of my penis got sores and a lot of dirt collect there.
2) At the head of the device, There is a bar that goes from the top to the center hole that blocks the pee slit not allowing you to pee properly and the so called pee hole is useless
3) The bottom penis head will go into the tip of the cage part that it allows that sweet spot to be touched or licked to orgasm
4) The length is too long for my penis when soft causing painful erection inside it. This is probably true for most guys in chastity with “Off the Shelf “ devices
5) Its relative easy to escape and reinsert

Cage Fixes:
Compressed the rings close together to shorten the length of the tube to fit the length of my penis better.
Cut the bar out from the top of the tube to the center pee hole and filed smooth. Peeing anywhere any time is a breeze. Like you aren't even wearing a cage.
Filled the spaces between the rings on the inside of the cage with JB Weld to form a tube. It solved the problem of rough welds and areas that could stay dirty.
Filled in the spaces in the 4 bottom triangles of the cage tip to prevent access to the sweet spot.
Very easy to keep clean with foam swabs which allows for easy long term wear and no more smells except for the A&D I use on the base ring.
It's impossible to stimulate yourself.
Since the Jailhouse is steel, the little bit of JB Weld is not noticeable in the weight.
It's not really noticeable with pants on.
Most importantly, I was able to design an effective anti-pullout.

The key to this whole setup is the anti-pullout device that you will see in the pics. The one in the pics is a rough unfinished prototype made from PVC and quite effective. I may try one with ABS plastic at some point.
It serves a few purposes,
1) It keeps your penis head in position all the time, hard or soft, for easy peeing and less erection pain. Especially the nocturnal ones. I am completely flaccid in the pic attached and the anti-pullout keeps the head to the tip of the cage.
2) It is very difficult to pullout (not impossible) but dam near impossible to get back in with the one in the pics.
3) It allows use of a comfortable ring size which makes long term wear very easy. No more need trying to downsize rings for security that only cause unbearable erections.

I have a newer modified PVC anti-pullout in the cage I am currently wearing so I can't take pics of it. I tried one that I made from aluminum that seemed good however my skin reacted to it over time so back to PVC. You could get out if you really wanted but the pain would not be worth it. I experienced enough pain trying that I won't do it just to prove a point. On the plus side, you will never get back in. At least I couldn't.

I have attached some pics of my prototype and me wearing my current device. I can only post 3 pics here.

Any and all comments are welcomed.
Feel free to PM me if you want more info.
Attachments
dick 2.jpg
dick 2.jpg (29.44 KiB) Viewed 2361 times
cage 6.jpg
cage 6.jpg (38.73 KiB) Viewed 2361 times
cage 1.jpg
cage 1.jpg (43.1 KiB) Viewed 2361 times
0 x
ILoveMyChoice

Re: Custom Modded Cheap Cage to Quality Cage

Post by ILoveMyChoice »

GREAT post!

I LOVE to see the cheaper cages modded to suit!

I wear a Chinese device that I have modded slightly myself!

My only concern here is that the solid ring devices from China are usually chrome plated.... Which means they will rust more readily and chrome against skin is not good over the long term....

May I therefore ask.... Is your device SS or is it chromed....?

It looks FANTASTIC BTW!

With the absolute kindest regards.

J.
0 x
Xenin

Re: Custom Modded Cheap Cage to Quality Cage

Post by Xenin »

Thank you!

I recently purchased a "Made in USA" "Kwan-Li-So-4" (from Amazon - like yours but with 3 rings only) and used some of your advice and squeezed the rings together.

I'm normal sized, but I'm a "grower" who turtles really bad - and this still works really well - especially now that it is shorter and the compressed rings allow me to slide up without catching.

This turned it from a device I was kind of happy with into one that I am really happy with (just completed my first pain-free 24 hours).

Thanks!

P.S. My device mostly seems to be stainless steel. But the welds are not.
0 x