DH Gate Model A080 True Measurements/Tips?

For the gearheads in the audience
little husband

DH Gate Model A080 True Measurements/Tips?

Post by little husband »

Just ordered our first ever CD, its a model A080 from DH Gate http://www.dhgate.com/store/product/hot ... 07092.html and i'm wondering if anyone has the true measurements (ID taken with a caliper preferably) for the cage ID and also the cage length? I've read some reviews saying it is truly stainless steel but i'm not holding my breath, if anyone has one and knows if it's stainless or not please let me know. Any tips in using this particular device? I've read you can modify the length by spreading the rings apart or compressing them, anyone try this successfully? Like i said this will be our first device and i'm hoping at the very least its useable for a few months and helps us get an idea of what size to order the MM Jail Bird in. Any thoughts or experiences with A080 would be much appreciated, Thanks!
0 x
*Keep Calm & Please your Key-Holder*

Last full orgasm: Dec 28/2013

Locked In a self customized A080, from DH gate.
Hope to get a MM Jail Bird in a few months if my Love will allow my cock to be in such a comfortable high-end device ;)
little husband

Re: DH Gate Model A080 True Measurements/Tips?

Post by little husband »

Well since no one was able to answer my questions and since I just received mine i thought i would answer my own questions for anyone else that would like to know.

It is stainless steel!! I was pleasantly surprised to find it's virtually non-magnetic (Even my stainless steel wedding ring is a "tiny" bit magnetic just like all the parts of the cd). I even had used a grinder on a piece (more on that in a later post) and it does not appear to have a coating, it looks like stainless should, very uniform throughout.

Length of Cage: 2-1/8" measured through the center of the cage. It CAN be easily adjusted by separating cage rings (or squishing them together) It works best to boil the device and then bend it when its hot, mine is set at 2 1/2" right now.

Cage Inside Diameter: 1-1/4" measured with a caliper.

Base Ring Inside Diameter: 2" base ring is 2" vertically, 1-15/16" horizontally.

Gap: Adjustable by bending mounting tab, mine is set at 3/8" (1/8"-5/8" would be no problem.

Overall I'm very impressed with this cd for the cost it's great, i've warn it for about 2 hours straight while being teased and being erect nearly the whole time and it felt great, just a nice firm pull and no pain. Since i'm a grower (2.5" flaccid to over 6.5" erect) i'm quite happy with the lack of pain under very strong attempted erections. This device is very easy to modify and i'll post a DIY "How To" on this device in the next couple of days.
0 x

Hope to get a MM Jail Bird in a few months if my Love will allow my cock to be in such a comfortable high-end device ;)
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

Sounds like you did a good review and as you said, answered your own questions.

I'll be interested to hear (and I'm sure others) how you like it long term. I found I had problems with anything that had a split ring or hinge on the bottom of the base ring.

Hope it works out for you.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
little husband

Post by little husband »

locked4her55 wrote:Sounds like you did a good review and as you said, answered your own questions.

I'll be interested to hear (and I'm sure others) how you like it long term. I found I had problems with anything that had a split ring or hinge on the bottom of the base ring.

Hope it works out for you.

Thanks! Well today was the first full day i've warn it and other than wearing tight jeans (i know bad idea especially for the first day) so far it feels pretty good! My Wife put it on today and told me it will come off maybe when she is over the tine of the month (which started today). I did a few tweaks to it and the one was buying some surgical tubing (just got a slingshot tubing replacement kit for $6 which is the perfect size) and running it all the way around the ring so the hinge is covered and the ring is a bit soft, silicon lube works great in the tubing as well. I also taped the lock and also made it so the lock can't move much, working good so far, i'll update once i've warn it for 4-5 days straight.
0 x