CB6000 How long have you been locked?

For the gearheads in the audience
HeldForHer

Re: CB6000 How long have you been locked?

Post by HeldForHer »

CB6000s has been fine so far with NO smell for as long as 5 weeks with no removal but I've been pretty meticulous using hints and tips on-line. I just started this in December. Anti-bacterial gel with swabs from keptforher.com in the shower. Hair dryer after showering daily. Also once per day, use Q-tips with rubbing alcohol swabs for inside cage and wipe down outside cage. I also flush myself with diluted mouthwash after urinating each time. So far, so good!!! Hope this helps.
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

HeldForHer wrote:I also flush myself with diluted mouthwash after urinating each time.
That sounds like fun, I might have to try that.
0 x
HeldForHer

Post by HeldForHer »

Deleted
Last edited by HeldForHer on Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
bearcub

Post by bearcub »

I know I am not that experiacned with it but I have gone about 2 weeks at max. I want to go further but the bf isnt to into to. But for me I love the cb3k. I use baby oil gel when i wake up, after I shower, and before I go to bed. I havent really had any wound problems with the cb. I do have a Mature metal cage but it actually rubbed me raw. As far as cleaning. I rinse it out every time I shower and I use swabs to dry it out. After about a week it is advisable to take off for a nice cleaning.
0 x