CB6000 variety question

For the gearheads in the audience
Eveanne

CB6000 variety question

Post by Eveanne »

I was just curious, for those that have bought the CB6000 at one point or another, which one did you get? Obviously the clear one is most popular. I guess I can see why the chrome finish version might be a way to sort of "fake it" as a metal CB. But has anyone ever bought, or known anyone to have bought, the wooden finish or camouflage versions? Personally, I cannot fathom why those even exist. I cannot imagine they sell very well at all. I mean, if they are going to make different variations, how about pink? Or glow-in-the-dark? Just wondering what other opinions are.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: CB6000 variety question

Post by Tom Allen »

They used to make a smoked version and a red or pink version of the old CB2000. I seem to recall early versions of the CB3000 (or possibly the Curve) in smoked, but I'm sure it was expensive to cast them in the different colors, so they stopped.

The chrome 6000 is meant to mimic the more expensive devices, but I don't like the idea of not being able to see what's going on inside the tube.

As to the camo version of the 6k? That's a head-shaker. I'd really love to know how many of those get ordered, and to whom.
0 x
Locked by LRC

Post by Locked by LRC »

I've never owned a chrome version but I've read the chrome is a coating and will flake off a little at a time.
0 x
Current device - MM Custom
Previous devices - CB2000, 3000, 6000, 6000s, Curve
RegularJoe

Post by RegularJoe »

Tom Allen wrote: As to the camo version of the 6k? That's a head-shaker. I'd really love to know how many of those get ordered, and to whom.
They're very big here during deer season.
0 x
I'm not a gynecologist, but I'll take a very close look.
Eveanne

Post by Eveanne »

You never see camo or the wooden one in any photos or even offered for sale on the chastity sites. Whoever thought those up really made a bad call. They are so obviously duds the Chinese aren't even counterfeiting them.
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

Maybe someone who likes to play with G.I. Joes would wear one. They could set up a battle scene like defending the valley and the camo CB6000 would be the big gun. :lol: "Locked and Loaded" :lol: :lol:
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
someonechris

Post by someonechris »

hehe those camo versions are so they can hide in bushes and sneak up on two legged dears *deers :D
0 x
When All Else Fails Read The Instructions....
Riverbed

Post by Riverbed »

Trusted my wife to pick the version and a Woody arrived shortly after. She liked the idea of me not being able to see anything. Certainly still does its job, but after six months the finish has faded and is now just a weird orange/tan. Actually quite pleased she didn't get the camo one- which I am sure would end up a sickly green when it fades. Pretty sure a Queen's Keep is in my future.
0 x
d23

Post by d23 »

I also have the wood-textured one because it suited my wife's tastes.
0 x