Poll: What does one do with the doctor?

For the gearheads in the audience

How do you deal with the doctor, as keyholder or keyheld?

I don't go to a doctor
5%
My keyholder removes my device prior to going to the physician
86%
My keyholder lets me explain to the physician what the heck that thing is
10%

Total votes: 21

celticqueens_sub

Re: Poll: What does one do with the doctor?

Post by celticqueens_sub »

Atone wrote:
TwistedMister wrote:I fear that I might have an 'inappropriate' reaction to the situation.
My fear is that she hits my prostate and I end up being milked on the spot (locked up or not).
When I'm milked it takes a bit more than just one hit on the prostate...
0 x
Owned and loved by Celtic Queen. Her perception is my reality.

Http://www.celticqueen.co.uk

Checkout http://keyheld.blogspot.com/ for lots of good blogs with great advice
Anymouse

Post by Anymouse »

This is starting to look like a no-brainer question. I guess I need more than two brain cells to rub together. I just gotta remember to get BethK to remove the belt before any appointment.
0 x
Currently Wearing: The CB-600S or The Avenger Chastity Belt from Chastity Belts USA, depending on Miss BethK.
My wife Miss BethK holds my key.
Atone

Post by Atone »

celticqueens_sub wrote:
Atone wrote: My fear is that she hits my prostate and I end up being milked on the spot (locked up or not).
When I'm milked it takes a bit more than just one hit on the prostate...
most fears are not based on reality.
0 x
Anymouse

Post by Anymouse »

Well the poll continues to be a lopsided vote. I guess I should have thought of this more.

I am left with one problem though. I have epilepsy, which does not contraindicate a chastity belt. However, there is the odd occasion (a few years now) that a seizure will prompt someone who doesn't know better to call an ambulance (and I get stuck with the bill for it and the emergency room). I suspect if my wife were not present to send them away or unlock the belt, I would have a bill for a new belt too.
0 x
Currently Wearing: The CB-600S or The Avenger Chastity Belt from Chastity Belts USA, depending on Miss BethK.
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Mrs. Twisted used to take a medication to prevent seizures but I've forgotten what it was, she's been off it for a while now. She [generally] stays seizure-free by getting enough rest, reducing/avoiding stress, and recognizing when the frequency of certain types of lighting is about to bring one on.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Anymouse

Post by Anymouse »

Atone wrote: My doc is a very attractive young female (well, young to me, probably about 40). My fear is that she hits my prostate and I end up being milked on the spot (locked up or not). I think that might be more embarrassing than being exposed while locked up.
I have a Veterans Administration nurse-practitioner who works out of Sidney, Nebraska (sixty miles/one hundred kilometers), as the nearest VA hospital is in Cheyenne, Wyoming (about three times as far).

I am not sure what she would do. She is single, and so is her female medical clerk that works in the office. I suspect in this rural area it would be quite the gossip around Sidney, and would make it back to where I live faster than light speed. - James, in a cooling trend, only 97 F / 38 C today. Near body temperature, so why does it feel so hot? :D http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/5699404 (nearest official station to our village)

Gee, honey, it's only been thirty-three days since you had an O? I wasn't counting. Is it important?
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

Ok, I voted that I remove my device. That's for my yearly physical. I have had other visits such as seeing my cardiologist, pulmonary doctor and dentist with my CD on.

On a humorist note: My yearly is done by our family physician who is female and quite attractive. The first time I needed to have the prostrate exam she offered me the option if I wanted to have a male physician in the same office come in to do the exam. I asked her to hold up her hand to which she did. I told her I'de go with the skinny fingers. After a quick :lol: she gloved up, applied a generous amount of lube and asked me to bend over. At the moment she entered :o my cell phone went off with my office calling me. She was startled by my ringtone saying "What's that" to which I replied "It's my entry alarm". :lol: :D :lol:
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
Atone

Post by Atone »

locked4her55 wrote:she offered me the option if I wanted to have a male physician in the same office come in to do the exam.
I have had a lot of fantasies and not one of them involved a guy shoving his finger up my ass.
0 x
Anymouse

Post by Anymouse »

locked4her55 wrote:At the moment she entered :o my cell phone went off with my office calling me. She was startled by my ringtone saying "What's that" to which I replied "It's my entry alarm". :lol: :D :lol:
We don't have cellular service here (the Third World has better coverage than the High Plains), but I bet I could rig up something similar . . . what a hoot!
0 x