0 x
A vanilla couple finding their way in the male chastity lifestyle:
http://nuts4belle.wordpress.com
That same couple reviewing the hell out of sex toys:
http://nuts4toys.net
Tutor

Re: Deciding which CB to buy.

Post by Tutor »

When I ordered my JB I had thought I had taken the time to measure correctly, but I was 1/8" too small on the cage diameter. Expensive mistake to make.
I just received a response to the email I sent MM last night if he knew a possible shipping date for my reordered device which was: It should go this week
MM stated when I talked to him previously that most people order too big, I was a touch too small... either way it's something that you don't want to do, like I said it's expensive and so simple to do.Take your time with those rings.
Also remember if the cage is too long, your libel to hit the bars more when you urinate, not fun on a continuous basis.
As far as the ring size, I like it fairly tight (firm), not being able to slide the pinky through like some people say to test tightness. Of course that might change when I use the smaller metal ring instead of the wide plastic ring.
0 x
Tutor
cb6000s

Post by cb6000s »

jnuts wrote:How snug should the ring be? I wore the 1 7/8 for about 20 minutes and it started to burn the underside of my scrotum.
I'm in a CB6000s (I'll bet you would never have known that), and when I get that burning on the underside of my scrotum it is because some skin has pulled through the ring and is trapped on the wrong side. This often happens after waking up from a good dream or a tease session. When this happens I hold the ring with one hand and pull up on my scrotum to pull the skin back to the front side. This instantly stops the burn.
0 x
cb6000s

Post by cb6000s »

Tutor wrote:When I ordered my JB I had thought I had taken the time to measure correctly, but I was 1/8" too small on the cage diameter. Expensive mistake to make.
Have you thought about posting the specifications and trying to sell it in the marketplace?
0 x
Chastehusband

Post by Chastehusband »

cb6000s wrote:
jnuts wrote:How snug should the ring be? I wore the 1 7/8 for about 20 minutes and it started to burn the underside of my scrotum.
I'm in a CB6000s (I'll bet you would never have known that), and when I get that burning on the underside of my scrotum it is because some skin has pulled through the ring and is trapped on the wrong side. This often happens after waking up from a good dream or a tease session. When this happens I hold the ring with one hand and pull up on my scrotum to pull the skin back to the front side. This instantly stops the burn.

I get and do exactly the same thing.
0 x
Chastehusband

Post by Chastehusband »

cb6000s wrote:
Tutor wrote:When I ordered my JB I had thought I had taken the time to measure correctly, but I was 1/8" too small on the cage diameter. Expensive mistake to make.
Have you thought about posting the specifications and trying to sell it in the marketplace?
How badly does it not fit, given how elastic the penis is I wouldnt have thought 1/8" would have made a lot of difference?
0 x
cb6000s

Post by cb6000s »

Hush. I'm trying to get a Jailbird at half price.
0 x
jnuts

Post by jnuts »

Why the hell am i loving wearing this ring so much?
0 x
A vanilla couple finding their way in the male chastity lifestyle:
http://nuts4belle.wordpress.com
That same couple reviewing the hell out of sex toys:
http://nuts4toys.net
Atone

Post by Atone »

just wait, it gets better.

-A
0 x
Dev

Post by Dev »

Hahahahaha, yes...

And the keyholder in the making is starting to love it too...

D
0 x
The Key is on my Nipple Ring
a couple's explorations with a chaste life, from the wife's point of view
Dev's Gallery
my stash of good looking men
Keyheld: Chastity Resources for Lovers