Ordering a steelworxx Chastity Belt

For the gearheads in the audience
Atone
Re: Ordering a steelworxx Chastity Belt

Post by Atone »

Tom Allen wrote: Other than that, your English is excellent.
his English is almost more gooder then me.

seriously, his problem is that his English is so good that you almost cannot tell that it is not his first language.
0 x
bitsy0

Post by bitsy0 »

@TwistedMister: I understand what you're saying: I apologize for the wrong pronoun that caused misunderstandings, I usually do not make these mistakes... :?
Anyway, the problem is that recently she is preferring multiple sex-stories rather than a deep but singular relationship with another man (as in my favourite dreams :P ): because of this, she just goes with sex (no blowjobs or other stuffs), using condoms and avoiding worries about hiv & company (using condom and making just sex it's really 100% safe). In addition, at our age, (between 20 and 30) it's not very common to ask for a certificate of health before having sex, maybe after a night at the disco, or with a stranger on vacation met at the beach.. That's why, to sum up, my girlfriend doesn't need that HER ( :D ) lover is super-healthy, but I do, due to recent events...
So you would say that is potentially dangerous to make such a thing.. I see...
I have tried to convince her that she could have a main lover (asking him to make a test to play all the games they want, so that BOTH of us couldn't risk) but she can't find a man THAT interesting to make her focus all of her attentions on him

@Tom Allen & Atone: yikes, if you're not joking, then I'm embarrassed and I really thank you! :)
(well, if a man CAN be more embarrassed than when talking about this stuff, ahah)
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

seriously, his problem is that his English is so good that you almost cannot tell that it is not his first language.
Ya, that's it- I wasn't thinking that he wasn't a native English speaker, I thought he was just typing too fast and got something mixed up (happens to me more than I'd care to admit, but I usually catch it on a re-read and edit it).
So you would say that is potentially dangerous to make such a thing...
Yes, it could be. As long as there is a moist, environment in the appropriate temperature range there are a number of viruses that can survive for a considerable length of time. There are even some viruses that can survive for several hours in the air or on a hard, dry surface.
yikes, if you're not joking, then I'm embarrassed and I really thank you!
Don't be embarrassed, you've been doing better than I probably would in any of the other languages that I have some knowledge of.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
bitsy0

Post by bitsy0 »

I am desperate.
The crossfire has finally arrived (I sent it back to have larger cockrings, because the old were too tight and caused me stomach ache): well, these new cockrings cause me stomach ache too.
The old original one was 45mm. These are: 47 (anatomical) and 48 (normal). I am currently wearing the 48 and I've got stomach ache. As always. I really don't know what to do. Should I sent it back another time, and having Dietmar make a 50-51 mm? Or could it be a problem of gap? Mine it's 10 mm upper and 15 mm bottom... with these gaps, the only possible problem should be the opposite (too loose.. let the ball escape..) but it should not cause stomach ache! I don't know what to think.
0 x
wspony

Post by wspony »

Perhaps the stomach ache is not caused by a tight ring, but by the slight pull any ring (no matter what size) will put on your balls. The testicles too share some fibers with the nervus vagus, the huge nerve that supplies a lot of inner organs (including stomach, bowel, etc.). It might be that the slight tug causes an irritation and a pain at a different location than the testicles itself. A vagal pain usually can not be pinpointed exactly but feels as a general pain in the stomach/belly/gut area...

Try for one day to use a string of rope to hold your cage up against your body so that it does not hang down and tug on your balls. Just tie it around your hip like a belt and then tie the ends down to your device to hold it up ... If you still get a stomach-ache then the ring really might be too small, but if it vanishes, then it might not be the size, but the tug that is causing the problem.

Keep us posted!
0 x
bitsy0

Post by bitsy0 »

wspony wrote: ...cut...
It seems a good idea to me. I will immediately try, thanks
0 x
bitsy0

Post by bitsy0 »

I think it's not working... for a moment, I thought I felt better, but after 20-30 minutes, same thing as always.. Don't know what to think. Really.. Now I am not wearing it, but I still have some "remainings" of the stomach ache.. I need some time to come back normal, cause I had wear it all day.
I don't know what to do. I already wrote to Dietmar...

should I ask him to make me a lighter cockring? (not his standard 8mm of thickness, but maybe a 4-5mm?), and also bigger in-size? (not 48 but maybe I need 50-52? With the CB6000 I have always used the 50mm, the biggest.. and many people said that when you pass to metal, the fine size is 2-3 mm less than the plastic... so I went with 47 and 48... now should I try 50-52?)

Help :(
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

I was really hoping wspony's suggestion was going to help, sorry to hear it didn't.

Way back near the beginning of this thread http://chastityforums.com/viewtopic.php ... =10#p27036 you indicated that you were going to get a 50mm and a 47mm ring. What caused you to change your mind on that? I think at this point a 50mm ring might be your only option. I would be surprised if the gap is too small based on the measurements you said you got.

Do you still have your CB6000? I would go back to that for a while too and make sure. Maybe even artificially add weight to it so it matches the Steelheart just to rule out the extra weight.
0 x
bitsy0

Post by bitsy0 »

Atone wrote:I was really hoping wspony's suggestion was going to help, sorry to hear it didn't.

Way back near the beginning of this thread http://chastityforums.com/viewtopic.php ... =10#p27036 you indicated that you were going to get a 50mm and a 47mm ring. What caused you to change your mind on that? I think at this point a 50mm ring might be your only option. I would be surprised if the gap is too small based on the measurements you said you got.

Do you still have your CB6000? I would go back to that for a while too and make sure. Maybe even artificially add weight to it so it matches the Steelheart just to rule out the extra weight.
This is the strange part of the story: one week before buying Dietmar's belt, even if I thought that 47-48-49-50 should be my fine measurments for the a-ring, I tried wearing a 45mm with my steel (cheap, ebay) belt. Just to try. Incredibly, that was fine and perfect (3 days non-stop, day and night). So i thought: I was wrong, 45mm is fine with me, and went with 45. After some time, I retried using that 45mm, and i was not be able to stay in it for more than 1-2 erections. I could not believe it.. -.- Maybe the week in which I used the 45mm, was my STORICALLY MINIMUM diameter of scrotum/penis.. it's the only option I can think of.
As soon as I can, I will try the CB6000 again, with my old plastic 50mm, and I'll do as you suggest.. trying to add some weight.. And, later, I will try again, one more time, using the crossfire.

Last thing: could the oval ring be the right solution for me? Maybe making a 48mm (height) but a bit larger, for example 50-52mm (width) could help having more space for the testicles and less pressure, without the risk of becoming globally too large (escape from it?)
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Are you getting this ache as a result of erections?

If so, I have experienced a similar thing using leather straps. The strap can be put on tightly when not erect, and worn comfortably...as long as you *don't* become erect. Erection results in discomfort, which grows and becomes an ache, almost in the belly. The tighter the strap is, and the longer you remain aroused, the more uncomfortable it becomes. (And, used as a 'torture' technique, a subject who is bound and so strapped, and orally stimulated will become willing to do almost *anything* to make it stop.)

In that case, your ring is too small, or your erections too big. Different levels of arousal (and the length of time it is prolonged) will produce different results. You may be able to wear a smaller ring at some times because you don't happen to get greatly aroused during that time. At other times, you may become more aroused and even a larger ring may become uncomfortable.

The discomfort can be magnified by clothing- tighter = more pain...also position- sitting in a car can make it worse (and worst of all is forgetting to use extreme care when getting into or out of the car).

Try wearing a leather snap-strap at varying degrees of tightness (and arousal) and see if you get the same ache. (At $10-$15, it's a relatively cheap diagnostic tool...and you may find other uses for it afterward.)
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted