Another Obstacle to Long term Wear

For the gearheads in the audience
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: Another Obstacle to Long term Wear

Post by TwistedMister »

This time around, since going smaller on the ring size (next to smallest on the CB3k, diameter decreased with a thick layer of JB Weld on the bottom third of the circumference, including the hinge area) I have not been using any lube. I sometimes get a little 'burn' but mostly I think it is from the skin of the perineum being stretched too tightly, and maybe a little hair pulling (I haven't had the opportunity to find out if removal of the pubic hair will decrease it). Freshly washed, and positioned correctly, I often don't get any burn at all...though sometimes the strength of the [attempted] erection is such that the uncomfortable feeling in the belly (not quite as bad as being kicked in the nuts) can wake me up.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
danj

Post by danj »

Thought I'd also add that I've recently started using the Gold Bond lotion after I wash-up just before going back into the tube. I've had issues with skin irritation on the penis head after a few days in my Steelheart. I've found that putting some Gold Bond on the head (while still damp with clean water) seems to be helping keep the irritation at bay. Maybe that protective barrier helps?
0 x
-Dan

and yes, that IS my beautiful hotwife wearing the key to my cb-6000s!

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271 (2)
Currently Wearing: Steelheart
Atone

Post by Atone »

danj wrote: I've found that putting some Gold Bond on the head (while still damp with clean water) seems to be helping keep the irritation at bay. Maybe that protective barrier helps?
I think it does, a lot.

I don't remove for cleaning but when I get out of the shower in the morning I use a q-tip (both ends) in the hole to absorb as much water as I can. Then I use another q-tip with a little hand lotion on it. One end I use to apply a little lotion around the head of the penis (as best I can) and the other end goes in the top of the tube to get a little lotion there. I think the lotion creates a barrier against any water in the tube and urine and / or sweat during the day.
0 x