Steelworxx is cheaper than Mature Metal?

For the gearheads in the audience
Michele

Steelworxx is cheaper than Mature Metal?

Post by Michele »

I was looking at the Steelworxx site and the Revenge is 209eur which I looked up online it says it's like $283 (give or take)... is that right? Interesting... I just can't stand figuring millimeters from inches! We need a conversion table more readily available lol :) (no really injust kidding, I'm not that annoying!)
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
Michele

Re: Steelworxx is cheaper than Mature Metal?

Post by Michele »

Oh and what's the turn around time for Steelworxx making a device and getting it to someone?
0 x
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Atone

Post by Atone »

LadynMonkey wrote:Oh and what's the turn around time for Steelworxx making a device and getting it to someone?
worth the wait.
0 x
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

Lady - I thought they cost more than that. Are you talking dollars or Euro's? At the moment, 1 Euro equals $1.395.

FYI ('cause I know you are kinda new to the Forum) - Atone has long been a HUGE fan of the Steelheart, the original, not as much the #2. :-)
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
Michele

Post by Michele »

Yeah we've talked about the Steelheart... I more like the Revenge with the open end.

The website says 209euro and when I searched it says it's about $280 USD that is more than the euro but it's cheaper than MM's $320 price tag.

I did write an email last night with some questions so hopefully I'll hear from him soon. Once hubby has been in his JB a bit I'd like to order the Revenge.

:)
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

LadynMonkey wrote:Once hubby has been in his JB a bit I'd like to order the Revenge.
:)
http://chastityforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=25
;)
0 x
danj

Post by danj »

LadynMonkey wrote:Oh and what's the turn around time for Steelworxx making a device and getting it to someone?
I just rec'd a new Looker 3 earlier this month. It was about 5-6 weeks. I love his devices, top notch craftsmanship.
0 x
-Dan

and yes, that IS my beautiful hotwife wearing the key to my cb-6000s!

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271 (2)
Currently Wearing: Steelheart
mellyshubby

Post by mellyshubby »

OK, now you all have me really thinking. The wife and I are thinking of purchasing another device to alternate with the jail bird. I am thinking something a little more closed in. However, I am not interested in going back to the days of having to sit to pee, nor having to use squirt bottles for cleaning. I am really considering the Watchful Mistress. Should I consider Steelworxx? All of their devices (that I have seen) look like high maintenance for hygiene.
0 x
Husband of MellyKH
Securely locked 24/7 in either a Jail Bird or Watchful Mistress
Michele

Post by Michele »

Look at the Revenge! :)
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

mellyshubby wrote:OK, now you all have me really thinking. The wife and I are thinking of purchasing another device to alternate with the jail bird. I am thinking something a little more closed in. However, I am not interested in going back to the days of having to sit to pee, nor having to use squirt bottles for cleaning. I am really considering the Watchful Mistress. Should I consider Steelworxx? All of their devices (that I have seen) look like high maintenance for hygiene.
This is one of the reasons we choose to get a WM for our second device. I wanted to feel a bit more enclosed but my wife still wanted to have some access for teasing. I have to say that the WM is now my favorite. A plus is that both are interchangeable with all three of my base rings. I have a 44mm, a 45mm, and a 47mm double ring. Cleaning is just as easy as the JB and I had MM spread the horizontal front bars just a bit to make standing while peeing easy.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273