visualising different kinds of devices

For the gearheads in the audience
Mayhew

visualising different kinds of devices

Post by Mayhew »

Both myself and my wife have the strong feeling that sooner or later, people with a proper engineering mindset are going to turn their attention to the male chastity device issue, and invent something totally secure, light, strong, attractive, hygienic and discrete.

In the meantime I think we all feel a bit like the early pioneers of flight. Those magnificent men in their flying machines? That's us. We go up. We go down. (Tiddly down down). We are in the early phases of what will one day be well understood. Right now, we're still working out the laws of aerodynamics or inventing the combustion engine or something.

I do not believe this problem is insoluble.

:idea:

I wonder if the ultimate solution will end up involving a material that is extremely strong, flexible enough to accommodate an erection, but will also retract again and reform around the shaft when it goes down.

Super strong yet flexible cock ring locked securely onto bag / tube of the same kind of material.

If they can make artificial spiders' silk for super strong bullet proof vests and parachutes, then possibly there is a polymer out there that could be used for this?

I'll probably be like, eighty by the time they figure out the solution. :x

Unless we can convince the U.S. Military it's a good idea to breed a race of chaste super soldiers, and then it'll be on the market by Christmas. :mrgreen:

:ugeek:
Attachments
CollegePark_MD_Berliner20.jpg
CollegePark_MD_Berliner20.jpg (27.79 KiB) Viewed 2238 times
0 x
Locked by LRC

Re: visualising different kinds of devices

Post by Locked by LRC »

Mayhew wrote:I wonder if the ultimate solution will end up involving a material that is extremely strong, flexible enough to accommodate an erection, but will also retract again and reform around the shaft when it goes down. :
Maybe a small Slinky :lol:
0 x
Current device - MM Custom
Previous devices - CB2000, 3000, 6000, 6000s, Curve
Mayhew

Re: visualising different kinds of devices

Post by Mayhew »

Now you're thinking!

Could be a little cumbersome tho... ;)
0 x