Holy Trainer v2 problem!

For the gearheads in the audience
Limp Biscuit

Re: Holy Trainer v2 problem!

Post by Limp Biscuit »

Not that anyone ever actually reads this forum, but I have something to contribute now, so here goes.

My first experience with the Holy Trainer (small tube, 40 ring) was kinda painful and difficult. I lasted 5 days and I actually rubbed some skin off the bottom of my scrotum, which I subsequently treated with polysporin and a break from the device.

I'm now back in and on Day 8. Well the first few days were pretty uncomfortable, but as the days go by I'm becoming less and less aware that I'm even wearing it. If the "burning" occurs, I pull the ring a bit forward on the underside of my scrotum and that seems to help.

I know a lot of people talk of lubrication, but I believe this is not the way to go. Any time I have tried to alleviate the "burn" with lube, it's not helped at all. On the contrary, it seems to go away once the lube dries up. I no longer bother with it.

My um ... "man parts" seem to be adapting. Most of the time I am not even aware I'm caged until my dicklet tries to get hard...and even then it is now quite tolerable.

Anyway, I hope that helps someone somewhere if anyone actually logs into this forum. LOL

I feel completely naked and incomplete without my cage on now.
0 x
fortunatehusbandp4

Post by fortunatehusbandp4 »

I've been locked in a HT2 for 3 weeks with removal for cleaning once a week and hardly notice it's there except some nights when I wake up with a hardon that's pulling my skin and a bit painful.... That's part of chastity imo.

I started with a 45cm ring, reduced to a 40cm and can fit a finger under the ring. In the shower whilst completely flaccid I can also fit a finger into the tube which assists cleaning. I could probably pull my penis out of the tube but choose not to as it would defeat the purpose.

Pretty happy with the HT2.
0 x
nervous newb

Post by nervous newb »

I'm considering an HT2 right now. I've got a CB6000s knockoff which works well except I get bad cases of blue balls and some ball pain when I start to get erect and it pulls the system forward and starts to try to pull my balls through the gap between the ring and the cage. Then I get a kicked in the nuts effect which doesn't work with a lifestyle of trying to play with my 3 young kids. I don't have the luxury of laying on the couch with an ice pack on my junk in the middle of the day. Other than that the sizing of the cb6000s seems to work. Also, we've barely been doing this chastity thing for a week now, so take that opinion with a grain of salt. I've heard the ht series helps prevent the pulling on the balls so that's why I'm interested. I'm also a grower (fit into the cb6000s just fine while flaccid, even room to spare, but I'm 7.5" fully erect.)
0 x
Currently wearing a Holy Trainer V2.
Formerly wore a CB6000s knockoff.
sunnyweasel

Post by sunnyweasel »

For me the cb3000 and cb6000s the burning was to small of a ring-- I am currently in HTv2 with a 45mm ring. The different shape ring really makes comfy. I am going on Day 4. I did load a semi truck at work. I was lifting bending climbing sweating and the HT held well. No ball slipping past the ring like the other models.
I do once in a while use a little baby oil gel on part of the ring. Sometimes the skin clings to the ring.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

nervous newb wrote:I'm also a grower (fit into the cb6000s just fine while flaccid, even room to spare, but I'm 7.5" fully erect.)
Ouch...and I thought *I* had it tough...you've got more than an inch on me. I've actually been contemplating whether going smaller (than my current CB3k) would be an improvement or not.
s_weasel wrote:I did load a semi truck at work. I was lifting bending climbing sweating and the HT held well. No ball slipping past the ring like the other models.
I had a ball pop thru when myself and another guy were lifting a pallet of freight to stack on another (it was only a few hundred pounds and I was in too much of a hurry to go get the forklift), I think I went cross-eyed for a few seconds. Smaller ring and smaller gap solved that issue.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
jfenoffti

Post by jfenoffti »

The original question was regarding burning with the HTv2. My experience has been sometimes it burns (like right now as I'm sitting to type this) and sometimes it (device) seems to "disappear" and I can't tell it's on.

Factors affecting the issue:
1) Never burns when skin is wet -- shower or pool.
2) Underwear too tight -- tight briefs vs stylish briefs with a 'pocket' that provide support but don't hold (compress) in an uncomfortable position. (I experience no burning when sleeping (no underwear to restrict movement).
3) Level of arousal - higher level often means greater likelihood of burning.

I have only one ring, 45mm, and would like to try a 40mm (please see post in CF Marketplace) not because of a burning issue but "ball slipping". Seems the anatomically designed HTv2 ring will allow (if all conditions are 'right') a testicle to slip back up - almost unnoticed. This never happens during a "burning" period. Only when I'm relaxed and there is restrictive underwear involved. (See numbers 2 & 3 above.) But the burning is less frequent than with just a round metal ring.

So, the burning is an issue (for me) when my skin is semi-dry (normal skin moisture as opposed to dry with body powder), my underwear is too tight/restrictive and I'm aroused to some degree. Wish I could stay in the pool all day!

Try mitigating some of these conditions. Good luck.
0 x
groundedBird

Post by groundedBird »

On and off the HTv2 for quite some time here. I have a small tube with a 45mm ring.

Immediately after wearing the cage following a long time off (say, 3+ days) my skin burns around the lower half of ring . The feeling does not last long, maybe half an hour or so. Besides this, I almost don't feel the presence of the cage unless I (or must say "he") attempt(s) an erection: in this case the cage gets pulled forward causing skin discomfort on my balls sack.

I found out a simple way to mitigate the erection discomfort: wearing a tight swimwear (my wife's old bikini did the trick :D ). The tightness prevents the cage to be pulled forward by the growing penis and in turn the balls sack skin does not get stretched by the ring. On the contrary of what one might think, the tightness helps also to keep the cage in position when you sit so it does not turn or get pushed down towards the balls causing further discomfort. It works very well in case of sports: I have played countless hours of beach volleyball while caged and never had an issue with this method.
I must also say that the increased pressure can cause discomfort if your body movements somehow move the cage in the wrong position (when you sit or during the sleep): so you will find yourself reaching you penis area a few times per day for adjustments. However for me this discomfort is far lesser than the one caused by an erection using normal underwear or without it.
0 x