My *long* review of the CB-6000/CB-6000S devices

For the gearheads in the audience
Bound4Fun

My *long* review of the CB-6000/CB-6000S devices

Post by Bound4Fun »

CB6000/CB6000S ... devices to tease and titillate

Construction

Rings and spacers: both devices use the same rings and spacers but I have noticed that there seems to be some variation in the quality of the castings. Some parts have definite seams that you can feel and which could cause comfort problems. If concerned, a little sanding with some wet and dry sandpaper could solve the issues.

Cage: both cages are formed from two halves which are sonically welded together. Whilst this may be strong in most situations, the actual weld points are fairly small so any pressure exerted inside the cages is distributed over a smaller area where the joins are and has the potential to lead to the cage splitting. Both of the cages internal seams are really smooth and barely noticeable. The external seams where the spacer attaches are a little rough on both cages. I also noticed that where the opening is at the front of both cages, there is the possibility of a rough edge. This may need to be sanded ever so slightly.

The CB6000 cage seems more prevalent, at least in my case, to breakage. I put this down to the fact that given the length of the cage, the average penis can expand more and therefore exert more pressure on the whole cage. I have already broken two cages and have a spare one on hand if required.

The CB6000S cage on the other hand seems to be more resistant to breakages given there is less opportunity for an erection so less force exerted on the cage. I have been wearing the shorted cage for much longer periods of time and no sign of seam failure yet.

Comfort

Rings and spacers: This is the most important part of the fitting of a chastity device. The ring and spacer must be tight enough and provide minimal gap to ensure the wearer cannot remove the device voluntarily, yet not be so tight as to constrict blood supply and cause long term damage to the testes and penis. I have used two combinations and both were comfortable. Each cage needs to be assessed differently due to the amount of penile flesh contained within. I found wearing a smaller ring with the CB6000 more comfortable, yet whilst wearing the CB6000S I had to wear one size up. With spacer, I can wear the smallest spacer with each cage. Make sure that you lubricate the base of the ring and underneath the cage where it presses on your testes. If you don’t do this, you could be in for some pain, remembering that your urethra will be rubbing on the bottom of the ring. Too tight a ring will also restrict the flow of urine and has the potential to cause problems.

Cage : Once you have the right ring and spacer combination, each cage is very comfortable. When I started wearing the CB6000 cage, I would lubricate my penis with silicon lubricant and ease myself in. Whilst this was a little time consuming, I found it very easy and comfortable. Over time I realised that whilst comfort was fantastic, the extra lubrication meant my penis was free to move at will which seemed to encourage more erections. Whilst pleasurable at times, this is not optimal. I tried the stocking method and found this better for insertion, and then applied some lubricant with a cotton bud through the front of the tube. This was much better as only the head was now able to move and was more comfortable. Both cages felt better using the stocking method but a word of warning. Make sure you don’t get excess skin caught in the head of the tube. Try and pull excess skin out of the head by holding onto the penis shaft whilst having the cage fitted. Long term wear with both cages is comfortable, but ultimately I think the CB6000S is better given it restricts erections with more vigour. Nocturnal erections in the CB6000 although noticeable are more moderate, yet any erection in the CB6000S can leave you penis in some agony and with the feeling of something wanting to, for lack of a better description … pop.

Cleaning

The method for cleaning the cage is similar for both the CB6000 and CB6000S. Firstly, you need to make sure you clean as much as possible after urinating. If you are able to carry some cotton swabs with you, this makes it easier. When you think you have finished urinating, gently grasp the base of your penis, behind your testes, and try massage out more urine. It helps if you can make a little gap between the bottom of the ring and your urethra to let any excess urine escape. You will find some still remains and if you are unable to get it out, you are very likely to wet yourself shortly after dressing. I find standing up after urinating seems to yield best results in extracting the remaining remnants. Remember that shaking is not a real option in a chastity belt. Now, I try are dry the cage as much as possible using toilet paper and cotton buds ensuring all possible urine is removed. I found having too much urine trapped in the cage can cause a burn, similar to nappy rash, and cause minor discomfort. If possible after drying, apply a little lubricant to the head of the penis. Personally, I don’t carry cotton buds as I find they tend to unravel in my pockets and where I work it is not an option to carry a bag around to the toilets. So, I found that using a square or two of toilet paper I can roll this into a tight tube and then insert this into the head of the cage and roll this around the head. Make sure you roll this the same way as you rolled the paper otherwise it unravels and gets really messy.

When I shower I try and rinse the cage and rings as much as possible, but find it difficult to direct any water fully into the cage so my entire penis is cleansed. I make do with whatever gets in. A word of advice is to avoid too much soap when cleaning the cage as I have found it can sting if it gets in the urinary tract. After a shower, I dry as much as possible and use a cotton bud to clean in the cage. I generally don’t apply any more lubrication as I prefer the shaft and penis dry naturally. When time comes to either go to bed, or leave for the day, I apply a small amount of lubrication to the head of the penis and to the base of the rings.

Overall, both cages are easy to clean with the CB6000S being a little easier as it is smaller and a regular cotton bud can almost go through the entire device.

Quickly whilst on comfort, care must be taken not to sit on your testes whilst wearing each cage. As silly as this sounds, it is a real possibility and can be painful.

Wear duration (between cleans)

As the CB6000 and CB6000S devices don’t allow full cleaning due to their total encapsulation of the penis shaft and head, I find I need to have the cage removed every 3 or so days to clean it thoroughly. This also gives the penis time to “relax and air” and allows for a health inspection. Whilst extended wear is certainly possible, I found that after almost a week of wear without removal, the device tends to get really smelly and needs to be taken off for cleaning.

Style

Not much to say here apart from the device being one that totally encapsulates the penis and fits around the base of the testes. The devices are visually pleasing and form a natural line with the body.

I will embellish on style and discuss visibility under clothing. Both devices can be worn comfortably day to day without really being noticed. The CB6000 has a slightly larger bulge in the pants but to date, I have had no-one make any comments about it. The CB6000S is even more discrete and definitely less noticeable. I wear lycra bathers daily as I find it supports the cage and restricts movement. I was wearing bathers daily long before I got into chastity as I enjoyed the sensation they give and chastity only enhances that. I try to wear at least one piece of lycra, leather or lace (LLL) at all time to remind me of my kinky side.

Fit

Once adjusted, both devices fit very well. If you tend to be more generous in the length department then the Cb6000 could be a better fit. If you are a little less gifted, then the CB6000S may be better. Now being as I am bigger than average I started wearing a Cb6000 cage. This is very comfortable and less constricting. For me, the point of a chastity device is to minimize erections and discourage playing with myself. I decided to get a Cb6000S cage as it looked more restricting, and it certainly is. Wearing the CB6000 cage I can fill the tube right to the end which although is very satisfying, it also didn’t serve to discourage erections. Wearing the CB6000S on the other hand, my penis fills the tube at all times, and the tube serves to compress me and always be a constant reminder of what I am wearing. Whilst wearing the CB6000 you can really forget it is on, but with the CB6000S, you always know it is on.

Measurement issues

With these devices, you are never really going to be able to measure yourself accurately to ensure you pick the best size cage. Rings and spacers on the other hand are not a problem given you are supplied with a variety in the case.

I would honestly say if you are of average length, get the CB6000S as you will probably enjoy the sensation it provides. If you are more than gifted in the length department, maybe get the CB6000.

I did find that after constantly wearing a CB6000, my penis was more accepting of the smaller cage and going to a CB6000S still felt comfortable. I haven’t worn a CB6000 cage in a while now and will probably not return to one to be honest.

Security

Pad Lock : The devices are made to be secured by a small padlock and come supplied with a Masterlock brass padlock. If you receive another brand padlock, the device may not be genuine; but as with any business operation, the manufacturer could alter the supplied lock at any time. If however the lock supplied is a WolfDog brand, you device is almost certain a fake.

Securing the device with a padlock is dead easy as the hole in the white pin seems to be just the right size. My only concern is that once the lock is secure, you can experience a clunking sound whilst walking around where the lock taps the top of the cage. To combat this, you can either wrap something around the brass portion of the lock, rubber bands or sticky plaster seems to be common, or find a rubber coated lock.

Plastic Numbered Tags : The other option is to use numbered plastic tags. Whilst this idea is fantastic as it allows any potential key holder to check the unique number of the tag on the device, these little tags can be expensive. They are also not foolproof as I found out one day whilst moving the device to apply lubricant; the thin part of the seal snapped. If you are concerned about this occuring as the result of a genuine mishap, it can occur. If you intend on travelling or being away from the key to a padlock, this is a convenient option as release is mere seconds away. It is also the best way to potentially travel by airplane and could pass through customs BUT there is no guarantee with all the modern body scanners available nowdays.

Other methods : One of my favourite methods to 'lock' the device is with a tiny electrical cable zip tie. If it small enough to go through the hole and can be tightened so there is no slack. Given the abundance of these zip ties, they are cheap. But what about security you ask ? Whilst they can be cut off easily, they are also generally wide enough for something to be written on them, particularly on the inside where the pawl mechanism is.

Pull out : Once you have settled on the right ring and spacer combination, security is the next consideration. I did find that whilst wearing the CB6000, I was able to pull out more easily and remove the device totally. I solved this by going to a smaller space and ring. Whilst I can still theoretically pull my penis from the tube, I am unable to get it back in.

With the CB6000S, I thought security would be more of a concern, but to be honest, I find it more secure given the fact that the device is smaller and more constrictive. Pulling out is harder for me in the device as I have found a ring and spacer combination that works well.

If I wished to pull out of either tube, I can be done with some effort but putting a penis back in is much harder. To be honest I cannot see the purpose of wearing the cage if all you can think of is taking it off. You need to adjust your mindset to understand why you are wearing a CB device and that removal of the device is not an option unless for specific reasons.

You are able to get various security add-ons for the CB6000 series of devices but if it got to the point of needing them, then I think it is worth considering moving to a full metal device which is custom made and provides ultimate security. My CB6000S is more secure than I need and provides me time to stop and think whenever I try and access my penis. It is a barrier to physical touching but will never be a true barrier as the device can always be removed if required.

Conclusion

These CB6000/s cages are great entry level devices to anyone wanting to start playing with chastity. Whilst they do cost a fair amount, the price is usually less than a custom metal cage device, and certainly less than full belts. Whilst many other competitors have arrived in the market offering similar devices made of poly-carbonate, silicon and other substances, the products from ALE tend to be more well known and have good support from the manufacturer. Like anything you buy, you have to be happy with the product and for the price, I am happy. My only word of caution is to be wary of counterfeit devices which seem to be flooding the market. They may appear to be the same and function the same, there is always the possibility of a problem with the construction or the quality and composition of the materials used.

If you have made it all the way to the end, thank you for reading.

Please remember that this review is based on my personal experiences only and any decision you make about wearing or buying a chastity device is entirely yours alone. If you buy a device based on what I have written and have problems, then you have my sympathies but remember that you chose to buy it. As always, read as much as you can about chastity devices, chastity play and safe use before you begin on this path.

Engaging in chastity/orgasm denial can be a fun thing whether doing it by yourself or with a partner. Remember that once it stops being fun or something you choose to do, remove the device and re-evaluate.

Bound4Fun

Last updated : March 2015.

(C) 2011-2015 REPRODUCTION OF THIS ARTICLE IN ANY FORM OUTSIDE THIS FORUM IS PROHIBITED UNLESS YOU HAVE MY EXPRESS WRITTEN PERMISSION OR SUITABLE GIFT OF MY CHOOSING. EMAIL ME FOR MY WISHLIST. ;)
0 x
Bound4Fun

Re: My *long* review of the CB-6000/CB-6000S devices

Post by Bound4Fun »

This review has been updated today with more information.
0 x