KH on Vacation

Living the real life under lock and key
1mlockedup

KH on Vacation

Post by 1mlockedup »

Hi All

My KH / Wife , has taken an extended working vacation to Thailand, both for Business and for Family. I am on my own for 30+ days. I'm wondering if anyone has been thru simular , as my KH showered with me, and I had been free of my Jail House device for 17 days. After our shower I was told to be ready to be locked, and that I would be allowed one last cum. We had prepared for this during my 17 days of freedom, and my KH had made sure as she put it... I was drained, and empty.
I had already put the "A-ring" on, and as my KH lowered herself over my face I was allowed to cum one last time. While soft, she placed the cage over my cock and snapped the lock in place. The key has been placed some where in the house, only avil in an extreme emergency.
We web cam, and I am sure that I will be checked to make sure all is in place and no tampering has happened. I have a list of " Honey-Do " jobs, and I am also required to check in at different times during the day, before I go off to my regular job.
As we all know in this group... the first few days are not bad, as we still have the after effects from cumming. NOW.... I'm begining to have hormone build up.... and being totally locked, it is intense to say the least. Twice daily I'm teased from long distance, and I'm already counting down the days till her return.
I've done long term lock up 46 days with not too much problems since my KH was here for support, but now...
WOW.... hyper to say the least.... !
I'm hopeing that upon her return... I'm free , but some how I have the feeling some time is going to be added in lock up, while she recovers from massive jet lag. ANY way to kill time while I am on my own without
getting a locksmith to pick a lock ??? :-) As our agreement, should this become something beyond "FUN", I can get released... but I'd rather expend energy in a more useful manner. The house is now spotless.
:D
0 x
MM Pet Trap 24/7
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: KH on Vacation

Post by Tom Allen »

1mlockedup wrote: My KH / Wife , has taken an extended working vacation to Thailand, both for Business and for Family. I am on my own for 30+ days. I'm wondering if anyone has been thru simular , as my KH showered with me, and I had been free of my Jail House device for 17 days. After our shower I was told to be ready to be locked, and that I would be allowed one last cum. We had prepared for this during my 17 days of freedom, and my KH had made sure as she put it... I was drained, and empty.
Like this?

Long(ing) Distance
Coming Together 1
Coming Together 2
0 x
ChastizedRob

Post by ChastizedRob »

What if Thailand has another political coop and riots and demostrations take place for many more weeks in Thailand while your KH is in Thailand and your KH cannot make it home for many more months? Or is stuck in Thailand indefinately? Or the Thai King dies and the the whole political structure collapses into a Thai military free for all power grab and your KH is "stuck" in Thailand for months?

Best Wishes, R
0 x
1mlockedup

Post by 1mlockedup »

Hey Rob !
OH boy... we have been there and done that !!!! IF, We go into Months, I'm no where near as good as alot of these people on this site at being locked that long.
HECK... I can always call the Fire Dept heavy rescue unit to get me out of this thing, and the Navy Seals to blast it open... , more than maybe 3 months and we might have to resort to something more drastic !!!!!
ha-ha-ha !!!!!
Charlie :-)
0 x
MM Pet Trap 24/7
1mlockedup

Post by 1mlockedup »

Hi Tom Allen !
Those are 3 great posts and stories, I'll have to take notes and remember to use with my Wife / KH., esp for her return. We are still very new to this MC, but enjoyingmore and more as time goes by.
Thxs again for the link to the very nicely written stories. Alot of time and experience went into them.
Charlie
0 x
MM Pet Trap 24/7