An alternative view to sharing with friends

Living the real life under lock and key
Atone
An alternative view to sharing with friends

Post by Atone »

The other thread about your KH sharing with her friend that you are in chastity is pretty exciting to me and I have thought about it frequently. I tumbled across this post today

http://herdominion.tumblr.com/post/5068 ... i-love-the
No Idea - i love the fact that none of our friends or family know how it really is in our household. The phone rings, and Mz Carna picks it up and carries on a normal conversation with Her sister…while i am tread underfoot. They have no idea what goes on behind closed doors. But we have found the dynamic that works for us. All they know is that we’re both happy.
and it got me thinking about the fun the we are experiencing in not telling any body else about it.

I have to say that I find this just as hot as telling.

-A
0 x
LockedUpNewb

Re: An alternative view to sharing with friends

Post by LockedUpNewb »

My wife and I have a strict agreement not to share with any of our friends or family.

She encouraged me to join a forum or start a blog to document the journey anonymously, so here I am.

Were she or myself to share our little secret with any of our friends or family members - the game would be over instantly. We both agreed to that before I ever gave her the key.

My chastity and servitude/submissiveness to her is strictly private. Outside the home, we act just as most normal couples. In front of our children we act as normal parents. But after the kids are in bed or off to grandmas house for a sleep over - she's the one in charge.

She's ALWAYS in charge, and I know it, but we're learning how she can be subtle about her demands so as to keep our secret.
0 x