"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
Bviewsonic
Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by Bviewsonic »

Hello all.

Newbie to the world of chastity but have had the need to try it finally. A online lady friend has taken a liking to the idea of my being in chastity under her guidance.

Recently bought a silicone style device that was a good start but in the end too large in the cage part and too loose around the balls. If wearing under something loose, it felt good but under my daily clothes it was not right.

I just ordered and will get tomorrow, a Ternence stainless steel device and can’t wait to try it out.

In researching that device and reviews I found this forum and hope to learn more how to live with this new one
1 x
sissy2b

Post by sissy2b »

Hello world.

I'm new here. Someone I met on the internet told me to register here to find answers to my questions regarding chastity.

My nickname probably tells a lot of my story. I've made a first step towards a sissy lifestyle although I don't know where this journey really will end. But now it's time for the first experience with chastity.
0 x
Beras26

Post by Beras26 »

Hello everyone, new here. My wife and I (26) have been experimenting with submission, chastity, and some sexual humiliation for a few months now. Started out with the cb6000 but I was able to remove myself easily. Now we’re using the vice mini and love it. Just here to browse and gain a bit more knowledge on the topic.
1 x
kickskicks

Post by kickskicks »

Hi,
Jim/jamie here. New to this forum, but have been locked a few times. Now looking for a better device for longer term wear
0 x
Bremborio

Post by Bremborio »

Hello everybody!

So here I am, relatively new to chastity but loving it. I am now at the third cage and I am loving it, it is addiction... My lovely girfriend who is much younger than I am did not know anything about being a kh but damn did she pick up quick ouch... First I was afraid she would laugh about it but she picked up so quick that sometimes I even regret having her introduced lol. Today I am in my third week of locked away, only once the cage came of for half an hour to do some business. I really love to satisfy her with all kinds of ways while she just denies me to come out. So, I will now start reading some posts, sit back while locked and hope to get some ideas, some answers and may be share some of my ideas and experiences. Have a nice day all!
1 x