"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
KittensBoyToy
Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Welcome to CF, @Caged boy You are actually a bit different from a large portion of the members. Most of us introduced chastity to our wives/SO. You, on the other hand, say yours is truly 'enforced chastity'.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!

Caged boy

Post by Caged boy »

Thank you @KittensBoyToy i introduced chastity to her years ago but she never took an interest. After my infidelity, she wants me permanently locked. Its weird cause I finally have what I want, but it will be entirely by her rules.
0 x

slimswitch
Toe in the water, three days in A273 ball trap cage, love it

Post by slimswitch »

I don't see myself getting into long-term chastity - I like sleeping around too much :) but it's fun to do from time to time. After a conversation with a lover in the UK (I live in California), I bought a Chinese small A273 device. Three days ago I locked myself into it while we video chatted, sealing away the keys. We were going to do two days, but after the first day I begged her for an extra day locked. Really amazing feeling, I smile every time I strain against it. Now I want something more secure!
0 x

KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Welcome to the forum, @slimswitch. Many of us on here are long term but there a lot of others, like you, for whom chastity is just for occasional play. Have fun!
1 x
Kitten's Boy Toy

chastityboy83

Post by chastityboy83 »

Hello

I am new to the site. My husband and I have enjoyed a discipline relationship which has been on and off for over a decade. I recently wanted to try chastity after reading some nifty stories on the subject and have posted in the devices forum for advice on cage choice.
0 x

chasteineastsd
Hello World!

Post by chasteineastsd »

So I'm relatively experienced with chastity, but the wife and I are trying some new things. Kids you see. Gotta expand the horizons. I'm not artistic and would need help with an avatar if anyone has suggestions.
0 x

Rexmer

Post by Rexmer »

Hi.

New, old, member. I was here before, but I havn't used the account or the cage for a while, so the account seems to be gone. But now I am locked and back..
0 x

KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Welcome @chasteineastsd and welcome back to @Rexmer
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy

docx2019

Post by docx2019 »

Hi, First of all I am not spam. Whew...glad I got that out there. I am a newbie to world of chastity. Adventuring and learning all I can. I am looking for 'long term " wear device and have to this point tried many. And I am still looking. I promised my wife I would find one..I committed to that chore. Years of masturbation (among other things) has gotten to me to this point. Once i find the most comfortable device I will be locked until she decides to release me. So I am here to read and listen and learn all that I can. Enough said. Thank you for allowing me to be here.
0 x

naughtyboyct

Post by naughtyboyct »

HI, Very new here. Just saying hi. My wife (of 20 years) and I have played around over the past two years or so, quite a bit more lately, with tease and denial. She drives me crazy and I have been on the honor system in regards to my self-indulgent escapades. I want to possibly introduce a chastity device but of course I am not sure how she will react and thus I am rather nervous.

We have had conversations and she has noticed how much more attentive and appreciative and affectionate I am of her, so she does seem to understand that there are some advantages for her, (I hope). At this point I think she is feeling like she needs to give me a climax rather often otherwise she is being mean, even though I tell her that she is not. I am hoping that she will continue to see the benefits, and I am also hoping that I can continue taking this seriously enough even though it is the honor system.

Just thought I would say hi and looking forward to learning more about this fascinating subject.
Thanks,
Paul
1 x