"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
MasterK
Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by MasterK » Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:00 pm

Ah, LadyM

Thank you for your message. In my search this past week, I stumbled across your podcasts. I found them very enlightening. Thank you very much for sharing your experience and knowledge.
1 x
Anyone can put paint on a canvas, but only a true master can bring the painting to life. - S. Jeffrey.

KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy » Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:07 pm

Welcome, Kaden. I can't think of any male doms that are active on the forum right now but there are at least 2 chaste males that have male keyholders/doms. They should be able to answer any questions that would relate strictly to a M/M relationship.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
Happy to be Kitten's property!

Kpt4Hr

Post by Kpt4Hr » Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:25 pm

Hello,
I'm a 57 year old male who is into male chastity. Believe it or not, for me is somewhat medical, as I am a cancer survivor who has gone through chemo and radiation. As a result years ago my sex drive went out the window. Denial, edging and chastity, seem to keep my motor running! Most earlier version chastity devices like the cb6000, didn't cut it for me, too uncomfortable and easy to slip out of. Have a custom made tarantula cage which works pretty good. Looking to move on to next level devices and the Ternence metal cage with tube seems like the way to go.

Thanks, for allowing membership!

Kpt4hr
0 x

Lady M

Post by Lady M » Mon Apr 22, 2019 6:41 am

Kpt4hr, welcome! :)

Hope you enjoy the forum!
0 x
Lady: Wife & Keyholder to cagedmonkey who is locked 24/7
Currently Wearing: Jail Bird
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our journey & Podcast

KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy » Mon Apr 22, 2019 7:49 am

Welcome. Kpt4hr! Always great to have another member from the 'senior' crowd. Encourage your keyholder to register and join in.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy

teasemeplease

Post by teasemeplease » Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:53 pm

Hello all,

Long time lurker here, thought it's finally time to register and contribute. I've been turned on by bondage my entire life, and by male chastity ever since I first heard about it about 15 years ago. I realized that what turned me on about being tied up was the orgasm control aspect of it, and chastity could make that control last much longer than one can be tied up in a session. My wonderful wife is very vanilla, but since she loves me so much she humors me and plays along with my fantasies from time to time. I came out to her about my chastity fantasy about 3 years ago and she was very supportive in helping to research devices and we settled on CB6ks. She has acted as my keyholder off and on since, and when she's not in the mood to keyhold I sometimes self lock. The longest we have gone is 30 days, and then sometimes we may go as long as 3-4 months without her holding the key. We're not as hard-core as many on here, as for us it is completely sexual play. Turning over control is very intense, but does not impact our real-life devotion to each other or my willingness to do as much around the house as I can or our affection towards each other.
0 x

locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 » Tue Apr 23, 2019 7:56 am

Sounds like I don't need to welcome you to the Forums teasemeplease but I will tell you we're happy to have you as a member. Great introduction too.

Your journey so far sounds very familiar. Hope to hear more and looking forward to your contributions.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing DHgate A273

KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy » Tue Apr 23, 2019 9:35 am

Welcome to the forum, teasemeplease. Glad to have you get active.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy

Ruined1

Post by Ruined1 » Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:12 am

Hello World of Chastity

I’m male, 44, married and live in Europe. Although I live a vanilla life, chastity has fascinated me (in my own down the rabbit hole world) for a long time and I think I followed thumper’s blog loosely pretty much since it’s been around.

Recently to spice up life in the bedroom I have introduced my wife to the concept of ruined orgasm and orgasm denial and she is very happy with the result and is entertaining the thought of employing a chastity device while I am away on business.

Frustrated with most the existing resources on the internet, which seem to be either fantasy or contrived by people that neither have a job or kids I thought it’s time to join a forum with real practitioners.

So here I am. My wife doesn’t feel very secure communicating in English, but maybe I can convince her to join here as well, eventually.
2 x
Devices I own: Holytrainer v2, DHgate A274-1, DHgate HT nub - Spareparts Joque

Lady M

Post by Lady M » Thu Apr 25, 2019 6:26 am

Hi there Ruined1 and welcome!! :)
0 x
Lady: Wife & Keyholder to cagedmonkey who is locked 24/7
Currently Wearing: Jail Bird
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our journey & Podcast