"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
tallchasteguy
Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by tallchasteguy » Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:21 am

Hi everyone! I'm the male half of a UK couple in London. We've been experimenting with chastity for a few years now. I'm currently uncaged while my PA piercing heals, so hopefully I will be safely locked up again in a month or two!
1 x

Lady M

Post by Lady M » Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:23 am

Hi there and welcome!! :)
0 x
Lady: Wife & Keyholder to cagedmonkey who is locked 24/7
Currently Wearing: Jail Bird
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our journey & Podcast

Minou

Post by Minou » Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:32 am

public void printMessage() {
System.out.println("Hello world!");
}

So yeah, hi there :)
Me and my Master lately have been getting into Chastity. I've been researching a whole lot lately, and after I found this forum, I decided to sign up. For discussing and maybe also some help. :3
Right now, we only have a fairly cheap on (~20€) and it's made of silicone and.. ..not good/comfortable at all. I can't last longer in it then half a day. I've been searching the last two days but I've not yet found ANYTHING useful at all, but yeah.. ..maybe some of you can help us/give some suggestions, etc. :D

PS: Minou is french for kitten ^~^
0 x

Schnoff

Post by Schnoff » Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:49 am

Welcome! Thumpers blog at denyingthumper.com has a ton of device reviews, that’s a good starting point to see what’s out there and how to get a comfortable fit.
1 x

Barbamiz

Post by Barbamiz » Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:08 am

Hello World,

I'm new on this forum and I'm very happy to be here. I'm 30yo boy and in these days I can consider myself a very lucky boy, because I finally had the courage to face the conversation about my chastity fantasy with my wife, and she was very interested. So, after years of hidden fantasies, I can finally be my self, realize the dream that I have from I was a little guy: be a sub in chastity and live my life free of all the pressures relating sex. In past, I've tried a CB6000s (original and fake-silicone model): the original one was a little bit strong during all-day activity, but it work for sure, the "fake" silicone model (pink, little touch of class) fit very vell, but during a hard erection it doesn't resist and tends to deforms.
Now, to celebrate my new true life, I would like to buy a new one chastity device; I'm slightly undecide about which... What you think about birdlocked??? And again, classic or mini...? I don't have a big tool (I think is normal "less a step"), and I do not need big spaces: the only thing that worries me is the visibility and comfort for the whole day use.
I love to be here with you, I hope to be an active part on this forum... Thank you again,

M.
0 x

Lady M

Post by Lady M » Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:57 am

@Barbamiz Hi there and welcome!
0 x

aneroschastity

Post by aneroschastity » Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:54 pm

Hi everyone!

I'm a 24 y/o bisexual boy who lives in NYC. Before actually committing to a chastity device I was just long-term edging myself--but sadly I did not yet have the willpower to stop myself before the PONR every time. So, I invested in a Holy Trainer and am about 8 days in! I signed up on this forum to figure out how to maintain hygiene, how to take care of the extra energy/frustration, and also how to deal with the constant buzz down there that is pleasurable but gets to be a bit distracting when I need to do graduate work.

And of course to the admins and mods--thank you so much for all the hard work, I was so glad to find a forum on this niche (or at least so I thought!) fetish that is actually well maintained and fairly active!!
1 x

Lady M

Post by Lady M » Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:17 pm

@aneroschastity Welcome!
0 x

Gargoyle

Post by Gargoyle » Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:26 am

Hello all....I’m a guy in my late 40’s who recently discovered the pleasure of being denied. I’m currently wearing a cb6000 for about a week with removal allowed for sleeping and teasing by my partner.
I do have a few questions and I will post them here and if there is a better place to post it I’ll repost.

When I first place the 2” O ring around my balls and Cock I feel a stinging/painful sensation on my balls. The thing is it’s not where the scrutiny is rubbing the ring. It’s more the part that are hanging. I don’t have huge balls and I can fit a finger between the ring and balls. I’m using the largest ring and I don’t suspect is that as I’m a grower too. The stinging sensation goes away after ten to twenty minutes and then I’m fine. I guess I just want to make sure I’m not doing nerve damage or anything dangerous.

Is there an area here that provides advice on how to get my wife more involved? She’s pretty good but doesn’t embrace the Whole treated like a queen thing. I’m the one pushing for this and don’t want to push her away from it with my enthusiasm. Any advice is Appreciated.
0 x

Tullyboy

Post by Tullyboy » Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:29 pm

Welcome, Gargoyle! I've had problems with the ring catching hair, which usually is referred to the balls. Perhaps one thing to check. I'm used to it now, but it used to be the thing that would wake me up the most.

There is a "keyholder" forum where your wife can browse other keyholder posts. She might enjoy that only keyholders (mostly women) are allowed.
0 x