Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by Greggy » Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:24 am

Hi there - found the new forum, and love all the discussions,
Greg
0 x

Parthene

Post by Parthene » Tue May 15, 2018 7:58 am

Good day, all. I'm new to this type of avtivity, and look forward to conversing with you all.

Cheers,
Parth
0 x

WeirdoStillNoCreep

Post by WeirdoStillNoCreep » Sat May 19, 2018 8:06 am

Hey there! i'm still new to this lifestyle but love to accept it. Cheers!
-Sam
0 x

CableguyNC

Hello World

Post by CableguyNC » Tue May 22, 2018 8:05 am

Good morning to the world of caged and uncaged men, women that hold keys, and anyone else that would possible read this post. As the directions have stated, I’m announcing my presence, and validating that I am a real male, caged, and in NC of the USA. Yes, if you are wondering, I am a cable guy. Some of you may wonder if the cage gets in the way of me doing my job as a cable guy. The answer is, only when I have to lay on my stomach. I am locked in a Mature Medal Jailbird with security screws and have been in and out of chastity for over a year and 3 months. My wife is somewhat of a key holder, but that is a tale for another post. Thanks for reading and have a wonderful day.

CG
0 x

Subby1984

Post by Subby1984 » Tue May 22, 2018 8:08 am

Hello everyone,
A little about my situation, I am currently locked by my beautiful wife and keyholder. We have been playing with chastity for a while but I just joined the forum. I'm really looking. For ideas to make the experience better for both of us. My wife has never really explored kink life.
0 x

Namron

Re: Hello World

Post by Namron » Tue May 22, 2018 3:48 pm

Welcome. This a community of locked men and their keyholders, that has a mature\/realistic perspective. I think you will find it a great group of people. Your keyholder might be interested in the Keyholder Only section.

I also think you meant to put this in the Hello World thread at the top of the general section. Perhaps one of the moderators can move it for you.
0 x

CableguyNC

Re: Hello World

Post by CableguyNC » Wed May 23, 2018 7:06 pm

Thanks Namron
0 x

chug

Post by chug » Fri May 25, 2018 6:57 pm

Hey everyone, I’m Chug. (waves)

My wife and I have struggled for many years with different libido levels and tolerance for kink. But when we’re both hot, we’re HOT, man. So the spark is there - it’s just hard to find some days.

Lately my wife has been having lots of internal ob/gyn type issues, so the sex is very infrequent. She’s waiting to go in for a hysterectomy, which will have about a 6 week healing period, and we’ll have to see what sex looks like after that point. 6 weeks is forever with my libido, and we have somewhat different views on masturbation as a "coping" tool.

So I suggested the idea of a chastity device a few weeks ago. Both to get me through the 6 weeks post-op, but also possibly for a long-term solution for me to keep my hands off myself. I ordered the CB-6000, then ordered the larger 2-1/4" ring, and I’ve been wearing it for a week. She’s quite intrigued by being a keyholder and seems to enjoy being in control. It’s taken a bit of buggering with rings and locking pin lengths to find something that fits my odd anatomy (details in a later post) but it’s surprisingly comfy and this just might be a long-term thing. Looking forward to being a part of this group!
0 x

locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 » Sat May 26, 2018 8:00 am

Welcome to the Forums chug. My wife/keyholder had her hysterectomy two years ago and bounced right as before so hopefully you two will experience the same.

Sounds like this chastity thing could be a good thing for you both.

Happy to have you here.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress
Currently wearing DHgate 304