"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
ponylady
Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by ponylady »

Hello,
long time lurker here & don't get confused by my nick. i'm really an old fart, but i have used that nick on a couple of
bdsm related boards in the last 2 decades (boundanna, boundforum, selfbondageforum.de, xxxhq), so maybe somebody recognizes
me from there.

i'm a career "perv" (and i use that term with pride in the context, that the catholic church clerus abhors & objects to sex not meant
for procreation).

anyway, as long as i can remember, crossdressing, bondage & SM have tickled my pink.
made a lot of experiences over the years, but only dabbled a bit with non-serious, selflocking chastity in past.

so i never felt i really could contribute to this board, but lately maybe the missus is coming around, so here i'm.

about my nick & avatar: i always had a particular fetish about ponyplay & john willie's sweet gwen has been my favorite fetish
girl/inspiration/idol since i was 13 or 14.
0 x
Macy has keys
Last orgasm: October 12th, 2021

Post by Macy has keys »

Luvnudetravel wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 7:49 am Hi, I'm married to cruising nude. We have been enjoying chastity for years. We have been through many devices, but love the cage made by steelworks. This has created a lot of unique memories:)
Hi! I'm looking forward to seeing you in the Keyholders forum ;)
0 x
Married to Lock me ❤️ 🗝
nlworking

Post by nlworking »

Hello everyone, yes I am a real live male. I've been interested in chastity for far longer than I can remember. Finally after many, many years my wife is starting to participate. More about my journey when I can post.
2 x
hypnorugby
Last orgasm: September 19th, 2021

Post by hypnorugby »

Howdy! My name is [real name deleted] from Texas. I've played with chastity devices off and on for some time now, and I am again exploring them as part of exploring my sub-side. I play club rugby here in town, so it'll be interesting if I can make this all work with that. I currently have a CB-6000 that ok, and I just got a Holy Trainer V4 that I'm planning to spend Locktober in. Of course, I didn't read the measuring instructions on HT's site, and so wound ordering the wrong size ring not once, but twice! I did FINALLY read their instructions, so hopefully I'll have the correct ring this round.

I look forward to (re)starting this journey!

Edited by Administration to remove what appears to be a real name. Exposing one's own (or someone else's) real name is not a particularly good idea.
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

Hello everyone. I'm a bit of an old timer but have been away for a while. I've been lurking for a while and am excited to get back in touch with old friends and make some new ones.

It's funny how much the gear has changed but the conversation seems to be very similar. I will post in the appropriate area some of what has been exciting for me in the last couple of years and what I'm looking forward to when a recent order arrives (probably in 6 months based on my last order).

-A
0 x
Celtic Queen wrote: Some stuff works for some people, other stuff doesn't and you just have to adapt the lifestyle to what works for you both.
Taini

Post by Taini »

New here.

Together we’ve already been playing with long term lockups.

Like most things we’ve fallen into routine.

I’m always willing to learn and try new things.

We’re looking for new ideas to add a bit of spice.
0 x
Braveheart1975

Post by Braveheart1975 »

Hello everyone,

Nice page!
I am from Hamburg, Germany, 46 years old and my wonderful wife kept me locked….
Hope to find here some nice conservations…
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Atone wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 7:27 pm Hello everyone. I'm a bit of an old timer but have been away for a while. I've been lurking for a while and am excited to get back in touch with old friends and make some new ones.

It's funny how much the gear has changed but the conversation seems to be very similar. I will post in the appropriate area some of what has been exciting for me in the last couple of years and what I'm looking forward to when a recent order arrives (probably in 6 months based on my last order).

-A
Damn, long time no see. Welcome back.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Atone wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 7:27 pm Hello everyone. I'm a bit of an old timer but have been away for a while.
Holy cow, how did you sneak back in here?
0 x
sheisaflirt

Post by sheisaflirt »

hello, we are long time swingers almost 30 years, have gotten kinkier as time goes by, playing with bdsm, and chastity lately love cuckolding and mmf
0 x