"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
Branah

Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by Branah »

A Welsh couple here who have been playing with Chastity for a few months now. What started as a bit of fun has now become a lifestyle. She loves the attention I give her and I've know idea when or even if I'll be allowed out of my again. We love it.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Welcome, to Branah, Suzzana and LustyKitty.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Bikelock

Post by Bikelock »

Hello world, my wife LF and I are completely new to the world of chastity devices and looking for sensible info and advice. I am looking to try and put some romance and spark back into a 27 year marriage. My motivations are trying to connect more wife my wife and have better quality sex. We have very different sex drives and I wanted to stop wasting time on the internet( you all know why🙄) and spend more time with the missus. She sometimes felt pressured to have sex even though I never tried to pressure her. Now she is confident cuddles only go further if she wants them to. Not into sub/dom BDSM etc but nothing wrong with those that are. Don’t think this will be a full time thing. Currently trying to get used to holy trainerv4 nano
1 x
Chastityat60

Post by Chastityat60 »

thumper wrote: Tue May 10, 2011 3:05 pm A place for all the newbies to prove they're not spamming scum. Welcome, newbies!
Hello World,
2 years ago was my second go at trying to establish a chastity lifestyle. Wife was never on board with it. The first effort a few years prior. So I’ve ditched the stinky plastic knock off tubes. Found and ordered a stainless steel cheapo. Arrives this week. We will see how it goes.
0 x
Dogtanian69

Post by Dogtanian69 »

Hello all, I’m a Brit that now lives in Texas. I’m in an flr with my lovely, Texan, wife and have been locked in a BON4M for two years. Happy to meet y’all
1 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

I’m a Brit that now lives in Texas.
Why am I reminded of that Kingsmen movie? 😅
0 x
Amberspuppy_7

Post by Amberspuppy_7 »

I'm a sub from HK, I have practiced BDSM activities for 4 years. However I have never tried a chastity device, I would really love to try one. I came here to look for the right device for me and share with you guys my experience after I start.
0 x
Rinky Dink

Post by Rinky Dink »

Hello to all. I have lurked on this forum off and on for quite sometime. We have been practicing chastity off and on (more off) for 10+ years. Recently things have started to click and my cage is on more. I hope to start a journal and contribute to the discussions here on the forum.
0 x
Ianuda
Last orgasm: May 20th, 2021

Post by Ianuda »

Hello, planet. I have made an account because I'm a good Chinese bot advertising AliExpress (joke). But no, I actually am bewildered at how nobody recommends those Chinese digital lockboxes which seemingly go for 41 days.

(Yes, I practice solo chastity and am proud of it. Even though most folks on these fora seem to be over 30 and with loving wives. I was introduced to chastity by a computer game called Virtual Succubus in February 2021. Funnily enough, before that, NoFap used only to incur my disgust.)
0 x
Gentle femdom bondage is the sublime fantasy.
DLittle5FL

Post by DLittle5FL »

Hey just registered and I want to post my story to get input and ideas. Only been pursuing the chastity lifestyle about a year, so I could use some pointers. I'm about to create a topic titled, "Hope To Start For Real This Time" and I hope it gets approved. I'm not real talkative so I will be mostly reading other posts, but I am quite excited in my anticipation for an improved sex life in general. Greetings to all.
0 x