"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
Mermaiden
Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by Mermaiden »

New to this site and lifestyle, looking for guidance. I’ve been married to my college sweetheart long enough to raise three kids and now have 6 grand children. We love each other, but her interest in sex is nil. I’m wondering if chastity might be a way forward for us? I’m really interested but also uneasy and hope to learn more from the experience of this forum.
0 x
Schnoff

Post by Schnoff »

Hello and welcome!

Your situation would make a good thread on its own. My off the cuff thought is that chastity cages are sex toys: Since she has no interest in sex, adding toys to the mix would happen after several deep conversations, and only if those conversations show that toys rekindle interest.

Do you guys have experience with sharing emotions, without judgment? If so, simply expressing how you feel about lack of sex, and hearing how she feels, may at least give you a starting point on how to handle this as a couple. Is there an underlying lack of trust and intimacy somewhere? Is she asexual? Is she feeling discomfort or pain? Is she looking for something from sex that she is not getting in this marriage? So many possibilities as to why someone might lose interest.

All the best!
5 x
Schnoff
My orgasm denial blog
Tango tangor ergo sum.
Mermaiden

Post by Mermaiden »

Thanks for the thoughts. My interpretation is there is just a range of interest in sex and she is at the low end. I don’t think there is anything medical going on. We generally do trust and support each other. Sex has become a difficult point. I have tried to be a respectful and supportive husband by not asking for or even talking about sex. But the unsurprising consequence is I’m resentful.

I imagine if she would take a position that she knows I want sex but too bad for me, she’s in charge, and she would tease me verbally and physically, but not release me, that would me enough, maybe fantastic. And she wouldn’t have to feel any need to do more.

This seems to make sense to me, but if I’m deluding myself or just being foolish, tell me.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

If she is old enough to have grandchildren, then there may indeed be something medical going on, which can be corrected via Hormone Replacement Therapy.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
wingasia

Post by wingasia »

Hello world. My GF and I play with male chastity occasionally. Trying to get better educated so we can expand our horizons. Cheers from the Philippines.
0 x
Mermaiden

Post by Mermaiden »

As part of an honest introduction I need to reveal that I have been crossdressing for over ten years. Can’t imagine anyone here will be judgemental, but not something I usually share.
I’m 90% sure I’m not on a path to being transgender. My wife is ok with me in panties, and buys them for me, but not enthusiastic about much beyond that. But I honestly don’t think that is impacting our sex life.
Ok, now you know the worst about me.
0 x
allencasey

Post by allencasey »

I am new to the chastity thing. I had been looking for awhile at them and decided to act. Last Friday I bought a CB-6000 and put it on within minutes of getting it. I wore it the rest of the day. And over the weekend, I have been wearing it all day, 15-18 hours at a time. My plan is to wear it tonight while I sleep and see how that goes. This is surprisingly comfortable. I have had to make a few size adjustments, but so far, so good. I'm looking forward to learning more about this from this forum.
2 x
Rinon

Post by Rinon »

Ok well I’m in my 20’s and have a beautiful fiancé she is great we are both switches so I like to be dominated and so does she but we both also like being dominant so we just switch who does what. She does like being dominant more and that’s how it is like 65% of the time. She’s had me made to dress like a girl, chasitied, swallow my cum very rarely but has been trying to do it more recently and we just got a better strap on cuz our last one was cheap ish and broke a little but this new one is insanely good quality and I can’t wait to try it.
1 x
suzzana
Last orgasm: June 5th, 2021

Post by suzzana »

Hi all
I'm Suzzana, I've been married for a little over 10 years. The hubby has been wearing a CB for four years. Last year permanently. We are very interested in cuckolding. Because of covid 19 we haven't started it yet.
0 x
lustykitty

Post by lustykitty »

im not quite sure what to post here and how to word things, but from what i understand its a basic explanation

chastity has been one of those kinks i've explored and enjoyed since becoming active, but i've never really had anyone to talk to about it so recently i decided to explore and find others into this like me when i found this website

im hoping to meet people and discover more ways to enjoy what i like
0 x