"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
grntruck

Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by grntruck »

Hello World. :D Average white 40yr male. Married to my bride for 18yrs. We have begun playing with chastity largely at my request. Thus far it has been limited to the honor system, which can be very difficult at times. Recently she gave me permission to order a cage with the stipulation that it is pink. Will most likely read the forum mostly but hope to make a contribution here and there.
0 x
Pink HT2. Bride is my keyholder.
ryan1351

Post by ryan1351 »

hello, i am human!
0 x
Lady M

Post by Lady M »

Hello there and welcome to our new members! :)
0 x
Lady: Wife & Keyholder to cagedmonkey who is locked 24/7
Currently Wearing: Jail Bird
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our journey & Podcast
kunst

Post by kunst »

mzs wrote:hello,i'm a 19 years old younger from china,glad to join the forums.
Hello, and welcome.
I can read some chinese (very slowly). I am curious, is there any site related with chastity in chinese as far as ou know? I have looked for it but unsuccessfully.
Thanks
0 x
FrillyMaid

Post by FrillyMaid »

Hi all. I live in the UAE, where it is difficult to have a spicy sex life! But hardship is the mother of all invention, so we are getting very good at finding solutions. Next one is how to get a chastity device over here! I am submissive to my wife and Mistress, and she wants to explore male chastity, so we are just getting started on this exciting journey.

Great site!
0 x
mst

Post by mst »

Hello everybody,
I'm sub from Poland. I love chasistity wearing & it's very important for my life in femdom marriage.
0 x
rickiee_2002

Post by rickiee_2002 »

Hello everyone. My name is rickiee. I am a submissive male who live a life of chastity. You see, my story is probably not unusual. For many years, I was not a good husband. Not bad in the traditional way ... I never beat my wife or cheated on her ... I had a horrible problem with masturbation. I masturbated so much, that I neglected my wife. It's not that I never wanted to make love to her, it's just that I had a terribly hard time getting or staying hard, because I masturbated so much.

Well, one day she found out. That's a discussion for another time. To save my marriage, because I truly love her ... I asked her if she would give me a chance if I submitted to chastity. Initially she was very turned off and cried for days. Not just about the chastity, but because she thought I would rather masturbate than make love to her. When she finally realized it was a true problem, we tried chastity. Our life has never been better.

Oh well ... is that too much of an introduction? If so, I am sorry.

rickiee
0 x
locked4her55
Last orgasm: September 26th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 11

Post by locked4her55 »

Welcome to our newest members, FrillyMaid, mst and rickiee_2002 that was a great introduction. Except for the days of crying your story hit home with me.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
them82

Post by them82 »

Just to say Hello.

I am based in the netherlands.
0 x
Will804

Post by Will804 »

Name is will, married 30 years old and may start chastity, never really thought bout it but wife loves idea. So i am here to gather information. Not into being cuck etc more mixed in to our roleplay
0 x