"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
Legendofmaxxx

Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by Legendofmaxxx »

Hihi. Verify. I'm new to chastity and would like to get one with a budget to stop my plagued masturbation and hopefully to find me a womanly woman. Ive been researching about measurements, material, and price. I've got $160 to spend on a device. Any recommendations on a specific website to purchase a durable cage for $160?? Thanks
0 x
celticqueens_sub

Post by celticqueens_sub »

Have a scoot through the devices section, the search function at the top works a treat too!
0 x
Owned and loved by Celtic Queen. Her perception is my reality.

Http://www.celticqueen.co.uk

Checkout http://keyheld.blogspot.com/ for lots of good blogs with great advice
tonyc

Post by tonyc »

Hiya..after much talk it was decided that i should look into chastity to continue my training for my Mistress..Hopefully She will be joining soon as well. We are both very interested in learning and experimenting. As well as finding my first chastity device for me to wear at her desire.
Thanks for excepting me!
tony
0 x
DennyBoy

Post by DennyBoy »

Hello everybody! I'm 27 years old guy who suddenly discovered orgasm denial world and found it really exciting! I have a pretty girlfriend and I'm trying to involve her in this world. Hasn't told her so much about chastity devices, but she already knows about tease&denial (thanks to me) and likes it so much. She tells that it is very exciting when I have a very high arousal level and can't get to release. I love her so much )))

Now almost every time when we have sex - is all about her satisfaction. Most of the time I'm work with my tongue, some times she allows me to penetrate her a little, then tells me "stop, thats enought, get it out" (I'm almost exploding by this phrase). Ofcourse I'm immediately stop all frictions and slowly get my very sensitive penis out. Then she tells "thats all, I'm going to shower. Be a good boy and don't touch yourself". I'm loving it so much! We can do it 3-5 times a day (on weekend), then she allows me to release - a handjob in bathroom. God this is so lovely days!

Not sure about chastity devices, but after few words she answers "this must be a very usefull thing". Maybe in future)
0 x
sissycduk

Post by sissycduk »

Hi All, I have a couple of devices that I use off and on. Denial feeling is great.
0 x
HamsterDick

Post by HamsterDick »

I am wearing a BON4M small and 1 1/2 size A ring
0 x
johnellakh

Post by johnellakh »

This is the first forum my wife and I have ever joined. So, we are new to both chastity and forum's We are in our mid 40's. We discovered male chastity while looking at sex toys online. My wife saw a steel chastity cage and she seemed very interested. She showed it to me and gave me a, mmmmmm that looks fun kind of smirk. I was placing an order for a couple of other items so I added it to the order.
When we got it, we were both excited. I actually put it on right away. It was very uncomfortable. The shaft was to short " I am longer than average" and the base ring was to small.
We were both disappointed but a seed had been planted in my head and I started doing research on male chastity. I never knew that this was possible. The thought of being locked up in a chastity cage for my beautiful wife was amazing.
To make a long story short. I am now wearing a CB-Curve with a little pink heart shaped tag attached to the lock. It is engraved with her name and the word Property. After making a few adjustments and buying some replacement parts we now have a proper fit. I actually used super glue to make the base ring stronger. We have been playing with chastity now about 8 months.
We started out slow and had a few problems and concerns but now I am locked more than I am free.
I have been keeping a diary about my chastity journey and my wife reads my diary entries. I hope to be able to share some of my diary entries on this forum.
My beautiful wife is truly an amazing KH and I am a very happy and extremely lucky locked up husband.
We are real people that have found male chastity and would like to share our stories and discuss chastity with other like minded people.
For me , the chaste husband, being locked in my chastity cage and having my beautiful wife hold the key, is the most amazing and satisfying form of pure commitment to her.
I am very proud to be in chastity for my beautiful wife.
Hope to be excepted to this forum so we can further explore our chastity journey..
0 x
Currently wearing a Jailbird from Mature Metal.
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

Welcome to our new members.

johnellakh, great introduction and even better that your wife has accepted this so easily.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
johnellakh

Post by johnellakh »

Thanks for the welcome. We are looking forward to learning more about this lifestyle. I am truly blessed to have such an amazing wife/KH. She was a little nervous at first and felt guilty about keeping me locked up but after doing some research and reading some books on the subject she has become a fully committed keyholder.
Once we figure out how to navigate the forum I think she may want to join the keyholders section of the forum.
I truly love being locked in my chastity cage for my beautiful KH.
Thanks again for the welcome into the forum
0 x
Currently wearing a Jailbird from Mature Metal.
Lucy

Post by Lucy »

Hi, new to the forum but not new to KH lifestyle. My hubby and I have dabbled for short times with chastity for the past few years and it is something that he loves and I want to do for him. Looking forward to hearing stories and words of wisdom from everyone.

xoxo
Lucy
0 x