Is it okay to ask to cum?

Living the real life under lock and key
slave d

Re: Is it okay to ask to cum?

Post by slave d »

Curiousrk wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 4:15 pm One thing i noticed about my wife is that she still likes to hear that i want her. That she is desirable. So there is a little bit of difference between asking for an orgasm and expressing the desire to be intimate with her. And I am trying to be better about being more specific about my desire to satisfy her sexual needs (which aren’t much during menopause) when talking sex, and not just talk about my own desire for an orgasm (selfishly) It’s a balance. I don’t want to ask for an orgasm because I personally like not knowing when (if ever). But i still want to communicate my desires to have PIV and to be with her in all ways a couple can be intimate, were it not for the cage and her holding the key (but that’s not asking for an orgasm per se). Don’t know if i am making sense or not. May just delete this.

You could always get a good strap on (assuming like MsM she really wants and needs penetration) and still have sex without you being unlocked. There’s a few of us here who have been doing that for years. Also don’t necessarily believe the good old menopause excuse, MsM is 69 and wants sex much more than I do lol 😂. It’s a matter of what people get used to and if she gets used to orgasms every couple of days or whatever turn that’s what she’ll want to have !

MsM’s ld
1 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
chickenchowmein

Post by chickenchowmein »

Update!

So, tonight was our play night. And to think I was going to ask to cum. She didn't even unlock me! The cage stayed on the whole time. Other than her teasing my nipples, which she's very good at, she made sure it was 100% focused on her. Something... some part of me just went to a new level or something. It was pretty freaking crazy.

And afterwards, I asked her THEORETICALLY, what she would have said if I'd asked to cum today. She said, "No. You know you don't do that anymore." ...just like it was the most trivial question in the whole world! Holy shit! I mean holy actual shit! Holy Taco Bell in the middle of a hot summers day- shit! And somehow, hearing her say that... made me not want to either.
3 x
ServingHer

Post by ServingHer »

Curiousrk wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 4:15 pm One thing i noticed about my wife is that she still likes to hear that i want her. That she is desirable. So there is a little bit of difference between asking for an orgasm and expressing the desire to be intimate with her. And I am trying to be better about being more specific about my desire to satisfy her sexual needs (which aren’t much during menopause) when talking sex, and not just talk about my own desire for an orgasm (selfishly) It’s a balance. I don’t want to ask for an orgasm because I personally like not knowing when (if ever). But i still want to communicate my desires to have PIV and to be with her in all ways a couple can be intimate, were it not for the cage and her holding the key (but that’s not asking for an orgasm per se). Don’t know if i am making sense or not. May just delete this.
This has been a point of contention for us at times. I enjoy being locked, denied, and serving her, as my nickname suggests. When I'm locked, I'm pretty low-key and work from the premise that I'm here for her to use as she wants. I regularly offer her "a massage, or whatever you want." Sometimes for her, my desires put an unwanted pressure on her, so my no-pressure attitude is what she needs at those moments; other times, it drives her crazy that I'm not asking for more. I think in those moments she wonders if I'm broken/abnormal/weird, or worse yet, I don't want her.

Once I realize that she's needing affirmation, I remind her that just because I want to be locked in a cage for weeks at a time without getting to cum, it doesn't mean that I don't want her. When she wants intimacy and I suggest a strapon, she's especially likely to think I don't want her. It feels to her like I'm avoiding her. On the outside, I can see why it looks that way... but in fact, I'm riding a pent-up wave of desire for her that I don't want to end. If I act on what my body craves most, the wave comes to an end for a while. My mind knows that and overrides my body's desires, in order to keep the wave flowing longer. So when it looks to her like I don't physically want her, she's just not seeing the internal workings of my mind, where I'm a steamy mess of desire for her. It seems like there's layers of irony here...

I need to get better at communicating this to her, somehow.
5 x
Curiousrk
Last orgasm: May 13th, 2023

Post by Curiousrk »

@ServingHer I can relate. 👍✌️
0 x
Mature Metal Jail Bird