What is your ultimate act of submisison?

Living the real life under lock and key
Chastityat60
Re: What is your ultimate act of submisison?

Post by Chastityat60 »

Wife won’t play, I have offered her the keys, put them on her ring, in her purse, frozen them in a cup with dated paper for weeks, .she wants nothing to do with it, so... since she is a lovely vanilla wife.,, the ultimate act is to remove all aspects of chastity/ kink, put all that away and have a quiet evening.dinner out, possibly flowers, touching, talking, maybe sex maybe not. Next morning back in till next time. Chastity is a me thing , not a we thing. For her every day is just another day.
1 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

1) Her 'Certificate' that entitles her to take control as 'Mistress' and lock my cock whenever she wants, for as long as she wants;

2) Her 'Hall Pass' that entitles her to 'play' with anyone she wants, as much as she wants whenever she is 'Mistress' and keeping my cock locked.
1 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Paufan2002

Post by Paufan2002 »

Locking myself up. Giving here the key to wear around her neck. Coming home to a lovely lady wearing a strapon and getting pegged. Always a special day.
2 x
kickball

Post by kickball »

Leading a FLR with Mistress/Wife having control of my release and rewards
0 x
Steve2059

Post by Steve2059 »

Doing whatever She decides is the ultimate act of submission.
0 x
LockedByBD

Post by LockedByBD »

I don't know... she hasn't told me yet! :lol:
4 x
Back in steel since September 30, 2021. There's no place like quarantine! :lol:
mrrigid
Orgasms this year: 9

Post by mrrigid »

For us, it's my acceptance of (and asking for) post-orgasm torture when she chooses to bring me to release with her hands.
After I've come, she'll palm and stroke my supersensitive glans while I thrash about in torment. I'm not restrained, so I have to concentrate on not letting my hands pull her's away, and she's enjoying 100% domination of me.
It's unbearable when it's happening, but so arousing to think about before and after that I'm eager for it to happen again soon.
"You hate that!", she'll say when I mention it. "I know" I answer, but my erection doesn't lie!
0 x
Ejaculation is for babies.
Mostly honor system. Romi metal cage sometimes. Mike's Spikes for special occasions.
Luv2belocked
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by Luv2belocked »

Cleaning my wife’s pussy after she cums on her dildo.
0 x