Chastity Break

Living the real life under lock and key
SteveOD
Chastity Break

Post by SteveOD »

November 14th starts our 12th year o 24/7 Chasity sexual lifestyle with my wife. She has trained me to be OK with just a handful of orgasms a year. We are not into all the masturbation fodder you see on chastity sites like cuckolding, sissy play, humiliation, etc.. We just made sex all about my wife's orgasms and I get one on a few very special occasions.

The reason for this is that I am 70 years old and have a few surgeries planned for the next few months so chastity would not be practical. Neither would sex for that matter. It has been a good ride since we broke up our poly triad of 30 years. Also I have to keep in mind that at my age, my last orgasm may really be my last orgasm so I do not know if we will continue. I think we did it long enough. My libido is nil, I have ED and rarely feel like having an orgasm these days. Just happy to wake up in the morning. :)
0 x
SteveOD
Re: Chastity Break

Post by SteveOD »

I forgot to mention that threesomes were our regular sex for 30 years, had sex with 30+ girls including a teen and adult model. Cuckolded a few husbands and was a cuckold myself. We pretty much covered all the fetishes you see online and I have had a sex life most men would kill for. All four of my lovers are bi and so threesomes FFM threesomes were pretty common for me. Did a mother/daughter team as well as a few best friend threesomes I was a top and a bottom. I had a six-some in Australia. Wife swapped, soft swinging, and lost my virginity to a male friend of mine and then again to another male friend. It has been an interesting life that took me to 21 countries with many women, and 9 houses. I made a very good living so money was never an object. Not bad for a guy born into poverty with uneducated parents living in government assisted housing carrying a switchblade at the age of 8 hanging with the local gang. Had 28 stitches in my face and head by the age of 10. More after that. I can die knowing that I did it all and no regrets.
0 x
Homebody

Post by Homebody »

I wish you well with your upcoming surgeries.
0 x
ChastityNoob

Post by ChastityNoob »

Can we please not kink-shame by labeling cuckolding, sissy play, humiliation, etc as “masturbation fodder”? I find it especially odd since you’ve partaken in some of those activities. I understand that this is a chastity site. I also understand that this forum isn’t intended as a place to post outwardly sexual content or fantasies as a means of play. That said, the things you mentioned are very real kinks for people that often go hand-in-hand with chastity, and therefore I think they’re relevant topics that ought to be able to be discussed here within the same parameters that chastity is discussed. At the very least, we shouldn’t discriminate against people who have other kinks than us.

As my name suggests, I’m a noob here, but I feel strongly that a community based on an alternative sexual lifestyle should be accepting of alternative sexual lifestyles in general. I’ll give you the benefit of doubt that it wasn’t your intent to make anyone feel unwelcome, so consider this a friendly reminder to everyone to be mindful of how we label things that might lie outside of our own sexuality.
1 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

@ChastityNoob , have you ever heard this old joke?
An old man walks into a church, and goes for a confession. The priest pulls back the window, and the old man says: "Forgive me father, for I have sinned. I am 80 years old and I was walking home from the library the other day and two college girls stopped their car and said they were on spring break and needed directions and we got into a discussion and they offered to drive me home and on the way one of them asked me the last time I'd had sex and I told them it had been years and she said would I like to have some fun and before I knew it the three of us were in my apartment and I had the most magnificent sex for two nights and the day between and they're still there waiting for me and promised they'd show me things I never even knew a man and woman could do. And that's why I've come to confession."

And the priest asks, "When was the last time you went to confession?"

And the old man says, "Actually, this is the first time."

And the priest says, "You're 80 years old and this is your first confession? Why now?"

And the old man says, "Because I'm Jewish."

And the priest asks, "In that case, why are you telling me?"

And the old man says, "Are you kidding me? I'm telling everybody!"
5 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

ChastityNoob wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 1:06 pm Can we please not kink-shame by labeling cuckolding, sissy play, humiliation, etc as “masturbation fodder”? I find it especially odd since you’ve partaken in some of those activities. I understand that this is a chastity site. I also understand that this forum isn’t intended as a place to post outwardly sexual content or fantasies as a means of play. That said, the things you mentioned are very real kinks for people that often go hand-in-hand with chastity, and therefore I think they’re relevant topics that ought to be able to be discussed here within the same parameters that chastity is discussed. At the very least, we shouldn’t discriminate against people who have other kinks than us.

As my name suggests, I’m a noob here, but I feel strongly that a community based on an alternative sexual lifestyle should be accepting of alternative sexual lifestyles in general. I’ll give you the benefit of doubt that it wasn’t your intent to make anyone feel unwelcome, so consider this a friendly reminder to everyone to be mindful of how we label things that might lie outside of our own sexuality.

May i suggest that you, as i have, place the member whose posts annoy you (and me) onto your “ ignore list” and then you won’t have to read their rubbish. You won’t change people like that and they tend to go away for a while and then return under a different guise to annoy again !! To put somebody on your ignore list go into your own account on the top right and look for friends and foes.

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
ChastityNoob

Post by ChastityNoob »

slave d wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 5:28 pm
ChastityNoob wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 1:06 pm Can we please not kink-shame by labeling cuckolding, sissy play, humiliation, etc as “masturbation fodder”? I find it especially odd since you’ve partaken in some of those activities. I understand that this is a chastity site. I also understand that this forum isn’t intended as a place to post outwardly sexual content or fantasies as a means of play. That said, the things you mentioned are very real kinks for people that often go hand-in-hand with chastity, and therefore I think they’re relevant topics that ought to be able to be discussed here within the same parameters that chastity is discussed. At the very least, we shouldn’t discriminate against people who have other kinks than us.

May i suggest that you, as i have, place the member whose posts annoy you (and me) onto your “ ignore list” and then you won’t have to read their rubbish. You won’t change people like that and they tend to go away for a while and then return under a different guise to annoy again !! To put somebody on your ignore list go into your own account on the top right and look for friends and foes.

MsM’s ld
Appreciate the tip, but it’s not so much that he annoyed or offended me personally. Rather, I find it potentially offensive to others, and as such, potentially harmful to this community. If one person read that message and felt unwelcome, then we’ve failed as a community IMO (I’m using the term “we” liberally, as I’m not exactly the most regular user here, but I’ve generally found this site welcoming/helpful and I would like others to feel the same).

Forgive me if I’m out of line but I don’t see how a community like this can thrive and grow without being inclusive. That is why I am speaking up instead of simply ignoring.
0 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

Fair comment but unfortunately a number of so-called kinky people have incredibly fixed views on kink and in particular that “their kink” is the right and only one. Generally it’s not nearly the issue here that it is in some other forums i am part of because most here are like yourself and tend to lean pretty hard on the idiots. Some other forums don’t even allow you to question another persons views which leads to some ridiculous scraps over moronic things. In the end the rules are the rules and if you think something oversteps the mark report it. At least here you will be heard and the moderators will act if they see fit, some other forums almost promote division as if it livens up the forum !! So that’s why my suggestion of just ignoring and forgetting.

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Tom Allen wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 1:30 pm @ChastityNoob , have you ever heard this old joke?
An old man walks into a church, and goes for a confession. The priest pulls back the window, and the old man says: "Forgive me father, for I have sinned. I am 80 years old and I was walking home from the library the other day and two college girls stopped their car and said they were on spring break and needed directions and we got into a discussion and they offered to drive me home and on the way one of them asked me the last time I'd had sex and I told them it had been years and she said would I like to have some fun and before I knew it the three of us were in my apartment and I had the most magnificent sex for two nights and the day between and they're still there waiting for me and promised they'd show me things I never even knew a man and woman could do. And that's why I've come to confession."

And the priest asks, "When was the last time you went to confession?"

And the old man says, "Actually, this is the first time."

And the priest says, "You're 80 years old and this is your first confession? Why now?"

And the old man says, "Because I'm Jewish."

And the priest asks, "In that case, why are you telling me?"

And the old man says, "Are you kidding me? I'm telling everybody!"
LOL, that's about the size of it...except his mind is shot and he forgets that he's already told everyone, and keeps coming back around to tell everyone again.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

@ChastityNoob
I understand your concerns. My own thinking is that if someone finds these forums and manages to zero in on this one particular post, and managed to completely miss the thousands of other posts and comments from the past ten years, then I'm okay with that; that is a person who is looking for easy answers and is not willing to do the work.

The Chastity Forums is not an especially inclusive forum; in fact we are intentionally exclusive to some degree. We set this up because most boards cover chastity within a context of or association with bdsm. FLR, cuckolding, sisdy/feminization, and/or other kinks. We wanted a place that was more friendly to those who were more vanilla-ish, or who were trying to introduce this to partners without all the associated kinks.

This is also one of the reasons that we do not "act in character" here; that is, dommes are welcome to join but nobody will be fawning over her. Likewise, subs or slaves will be asked to use capital letters and proper punctuation. 😅

We are not the most active or exciting board on the internet.but we have managed to become the place where anyone can come looking for good solid information on chastity and denial. I'm proud of what we have built over the years.
6 x