Spermatoceles & other cysts

Living the real life under lock and key
Hob
Spermatoceles & other cysts

Post by Hob »

I wasn't sure if this should go in this general section or in the chastity devices section. Apologies if this is the incorrect place.

I am seeking advice/thoughts about fitting devices when a cyst of some kind is present.

I have a spermatocele hanging out in my scrotum, right above the left testicle. For those unfamiliar, it's a marble-sized benign cyst. They can be bigger or smaller and can be painful or painless. Mine is, thankfully, painless 95% of the time. They can be removed, but it's one of those "if it's not bothering you, why have surgery" sort of things.

When I have experienced discomfort, however, it has been due to chastity. I currently have a basic ~$25 device from TERNENCE. Essentially what happens is the bottom part of the metal tube sometimes puts too much pressure on the spermatocele, which can cause it to swell and light up the pain sensors in my brain. It doesn't happen every time I wear the device. Just sometimes.

Currently, I'm in the market for a new device. My hope is that a new/different device will alleviate the problem. I'm wondering if anyone has experience with a spermatocele or other cyst and has thoughts on the matter?

I'm looking into the Jailbird by MM and wonder if a device specifically tailored to my anatomy will help. It also looks like the bottom part of the Jailbird tube is less, I don't know... think/metal-y? compared to my current device.

I also wonder if a resin device like the Holy Trainer would help instead, though I'd prefer metal for a variety of reasons.

Anyway, any thoughts people have would be greatly appreciated! :-)
0 x
"To absent friends, lost loves, old gods, and the season of mists; and may each and every one of us always give the devil his due." ~ Hob Gadling (Neil Gaiman's "The Sandman: Season of Mists")
bondageboy12

Re: Spermatoceles & other cysts

Post by bondageboy12 »

I registered for an account just to reply to this post. I was diagnosed with an epididymal cyst last year, I'm fairly certain they are the same thing. I actually had a MM Jailbird well before the cyst and haven't been able to wear it since. I'm highly considering getting it removed at this point because I just can't get it to work.

I was curious if you or anyone else has had an additional issue that I've been having either related or unrelated to a cyst. After a 3-4 days of chastity (with or without a cage on) I get an intense burning feeling in my urethra when I go to urinate. It's sometimes so painful that it doesn't go away for hours. My urologist's answer is to make sure I cum everyday but obviously that's not the answer I want. My theory is precum is getting stuck in my urethra and drying up, but that's my non-medical theory.

I would really appreciate anyone having a similar issue to share their story.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

bondageboy12 wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 8:58 pm I was curious if you or anyone else has had an additional issue that I've been having either related or unrelated to a cyst. After a 3-4 days of chastity (with or without a cage on) I get an intense burning feeling in my urethra when I go to urinate. It's sometimes so painful that it doesn't go away for hours. My urologist's answer is to make sure I cum everyday but obviously that's not the answer I want. My theory is precum is getting stuck in my urethra and drying up, but that's my non-medical theory.

I would really appreciate anyone having a similar issue to share their story.
I have written previously on how the presence of semen in the urethra can cause a slight irritation that is translated as a need to urinate, resulting in increased frequency of trips to the bathroom. But I wouldn't describe it as being anywhere near as intense as a 'burning' feeling, and taking a leak relieves it for a while.

Pre-seminal fluid doesn't usually get 'stuck' or 'dry up' inside. If it is a 'burning' I'd be looking for another reason, either a foreign substance irritating the urethra, or perhaps diet. I have experimented with introducing various irritating substances such as alcohol and H2O2 into the urethra, and those can cause a burning feeling during urination after being introduced at higher potencies...they can also cause incontinence if undiluted, especially 100proof peppermint schnapps.

Some metabolites of some drugs, vitamins and other substances are excreted via urine, Vit C being a very visible one when taken at higher dosages (causes urine to turn florescent). Are you taking any particular drugs? Herbal supplements? Something else in your diet?
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
bondageboy12

Post by bondageboy12 »

Thank you for the response. I tried finding your other posts about the topic but didn’t have any luck. It definitely starts out as a increased need to urinate. When I do my body tells my brain it will fix the problem but then as soon as I’m done urinating the same pain comes back.

The same feeling will also occur if I have a full orgasm after about a week of chastity. And the pain will start immediately after ejaculation and only get worse with urination. But regardless, always will go away in an hour or two.

What is weird, not sure if i coincidence or not, but stimulating my prostate every or every other day tends to delay the inevitable pain for me.

No drug or supplements. General diet with no restrictions. I honestly never thought about eliminating certain foods from my diet until now to see if it would help. It might be a long shot but I’m desperate.
0 x
benny22
Last orgasm: September 27th, 2023

Post by benny22 »

To add my two cents: I had a problem with varicoceles which are also a kind of cyst. In my case the doctor's suggestion was similar: if it's not bothering and remain at reasonably small size - better to leave them as they are. Unfortunately - after a short time they were causing a dull pain in testicles area. Massage of testicles and surrounding area gave some relief, also touching with ice cubes which made whole area colder also helped - but only temporarily. So I decided for a sugery. It wasn't very complicated, went well and pain has gone.
Anyway @Hob from what you wrote I must advise you that the problem is not whether the cage is made of steel or plastic or any other resin. The main issue is the ring. If it is very tight or too tight you must be aware that the sperm ducts (or blood ducts - as it was in my case) won't work properly, either the sperm flow or blood flow might become difficult if the ring is too tight. So I do advise you to check the ring you intend to order to check if you do not feel any pain after wearing it for day or two at least. Cage size is in this case a minor issue.
0 x
Cobra 3D, HTv2 small