Poly-Friending yes, but no cuckolding

Living the real life under lock and key
suzzana
Last orgasm: June 5th, 2021
Poly-Friending yes, but no cuckolding

Post by suzzana »

When talking about wife's sex with other men, everyone immediately thinks of cuckolding. I don’t like that term, nor the humiliations that are present in cuckolding. My husband could never satisfy me in PIV sex (fast ejaculation) that's why we haven't practiced it for years.

My hubby and I have talked about my sex with other men and we both agree that I deserve to have good PIV sex. It has to be in a way that we both enjoy, without the homosexual component.
My sex with another man is supposed to happen this weekend for the first time.
1 x
Branah

Re: Poly-Friending yes, but no cuckolding

Post by Branah »

It's a big step and will change your relationship but if you both have the openess and trust I'm sure you'll enjoy.
0 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

Cuckolding in itself has nothing to do with homosexuality as you suggest. Some people take it into the Bi area but it’s not “a part” of cuckolding any more than pegging or lesbianism or anything else.

MsM’s ld
1 x
New Zealand
24/7/365 DHGate tiny s/s with hinged A-Ring
https://www.chastityforums.com/viewtopi ... =3&t=63728
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Right, all that is required to be a cuckold, is that one's wife is screwing someone else. Even if he isn't aware of it, he is still a cuckold.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted