Do I have to down size my device regularly?

Living the real life under lock and key
Paulo
Do I have to down size my device regularly?

Post by Paulo »

Hey, I've had a plastic device on now for a month and I've had to down size my base ring a few times already but do I have to keep reducing my tube over time so my cock is constantly compressed?
0 x
slave d

Re: Do I have to down size my device regularly?

Post by slave d »

Totally up to you, whatever suits, i certainly have and after 7 years am in an extremely small s/s device. That said i’m in my 60s and i love sph and all that goes with it. So, do what works for you and your keyholder.

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
24/7/365 DHGate tiny s/s with hinged A-Ring
https://www.chastityforums.com/viewtopi ... =3&t=63728
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

I have been using the same size Jail bird since 2013.
0 x
Have worn: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired, broke, were repaired and then broke beyond repair.
Now mostly wearing my MM Jail Bird, occasionally alternating with my MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3 & a second Curve.
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Same CB-3000 since about 2001.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
lockedforfun

Post by lockedforfun »

Probably different for different guys, but for me, the first year was a couple of ring-size reductions (CB6k with the multiple size rings), first three years went from the standard sized CB6k tube to the short and then finally to a custom Mature Metal slightly shorter than the CB6ks. Everything been the same since then.
0 x
steph17

Post by steph17 »

I think reducing the size to the smallest you can squeeze into saves a lot of trouble with night time erections and can make morning wood manageable,
I have been at this for many years and tried many different cages/belts/devices and have went smaller every time, we as men tend to think our junk is bigger than it really is, my wife/kh once told me to make sure I bought one that really fitted me (smaller) and it was then that I started to think about proper sizing before I wasted any more money.
1 x
Bird in a Cage

Post by Bird in a Cage »

Over time, I've realized I need two sizes of base rings, one for winter (45mm) and one for summer (40mm). Being "high and tight" in the cold of winter requires a little more space to keep from excess scrotal pain. The problem is if I get cold in the summer (e.g. dip in a cool lake), at those times, I'm often regretting the smaller ring.
0 x
Securely within an MCN Adaptus.
Naljeans

Post by Naljeans »

I went down in base ring size twice in the first year or so, as my body adjusted, and have been on the current size over a year.

We just recently went to a much smaller cage, length and width, due to weight gain and shrinkage.

All changes with custom device.
0 x
Cherry Keeper short
MCN Contender
Sammy

Post by Sammy »

We've "downsized" DH's tube 3x since we started, although we've increased the ring size slightly. We've been playing with this since 2014. Everyone's body is different, it comes down to comfort and style.
1 x